Thread: Chicken vs Sanctuary valley

Question Chicken vs Sanctuary valley

in sanctuary valley we get good amount of tokens after delivering the animals but in chicken valley the amount of tokens we receive are so less, how do you expect us to buy ample rewards ?

The Valley is getting more and more difficult to play casually. Grinding for tokens and fuel spins just isnít fun for me. Iíve been cutting down on playing recently for various reasons and I think I will begin to ignore the Valley as well; to get more completely into my very relaxed play. 😉

Banned
    I was not going to do valley but there are several permits that can be earned for my two main farms. My primary goal is the 30 diamonds exclusive prize. The decor exclusive is horrible in my opinion.
    The valley strategy is different for chicken valley than sanctuary. Less driving since no animals to pick up. Yes there are less tokens for chicken valley so less prizes.
    There is a specific route that I repeatedly run that makes the most buildings with the least amount of fuel used. The fuel stations are still not working and the sun tasks are too time consuming. I might just blow it off. I already quit derby.

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    I’m still not sure why they went from 40 to 30, back to 40 for one round when people complained, then back to 30 diamonds again? (Did I miss an explanation for this somewhere, because I don’t remember seeing a lot of complaints when it switched back.)

Missed a day’s tasks for “group requests” because there were none around, and I have yet to see chickens. There was one once, that I couldn’t reach. It seemed to appear shortly after I had passed the spot and I wasn’t going to do extra sun tasks to go back for it. I’m just hoping I’ll catch some at some point when I can log on, and that if I’m not seeing them, others may be. That, and there seem to be more in the last week or so. (Fingers crossed.)

Also finding the lower token amounts. I look at a request and think..4 red and 6 green. No, I’m not going back to the farm to collect three eggs for that, back to the valley (where it crashes half the time and I have to reload the game and enter again). I just skip it. I don’t know whether I’m going to manage the points I’d like, this season. I hope so.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

I like both of the valleys but if i am being honest i am a little frustrated with the tasks without fail when the sun tasks is do a group task or a delivery task they suddenly vanish but in general i find both fun still
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks