Thread: Almost max th10 needing active clan

Centennial Club

Almost max th10 needing active clan

Hi, Iím a near max th10 looking for an active donating/war clan that can also help me get better at the game

My tag is #RRCP0UP8 if you want to look at my base or invite me to a clan.

Thank you!
    -----Mid TH10 Geo da TarTar Level 125-----

Death b4 Defeat Level 19 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champion League III. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure in 3 starring a base. Fun and relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt in and out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention N10 sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

GRAND SYNERGY

OUR FEATURES:

• B2B Wars

Active donations

Clan chat active round the clock

Great atmosphere

FCs available upon request of any townhalls, to practise upon

Willing to help in learning various strats, base designing etc

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN:

At least a Townhall 10

Use both attacks in war, if opted in

Ability to 3-star mirrors in clan wars

Update war status regularly

No swearing/cursing

Follow clan mails and attack acccording to war plans

Do not attack in wars without proper cc troops

IN-GAME CLAN LINK:
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=2Y9ULYRGY

P.S:The clan is currently full. Please DM me if you wish to join
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:51 AM.

still lookin eh geo

-smash
    Last edited by Bradenk314; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:49 PM.

Hi GeoCam13,

Our clan (GlobalKnights) is looking for non-rushed, loyal and active Adult members (TH10+).

Our current members are aged mainly in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s.

A little more about our clan;

Our Clan:

∑ Our Clan is currently a lvl 16XP
    ∑ The Members are Mature (20+).
    ∑ We are an active clan, that equally understands the need for a game and life balance.
    ∑ We have a loyal and solid group of members, with current membership fluctuating around 40 to full.
    ∑ The core of our members (25+) have been with our clan for over 18 months or longer.
    ∑ We support all fellow members, responding to donation requests promptly and more specialized troop requests ASAP.
    ∑ Members chat frequently in conversation about game advice, strategy, posting bases for attack practice, sharing defence and attack replays as well as general conversation.
    ∑ Our members are from various places of the globe (USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Philippines, Finland, Hawaii to name a few) so donations and chat is generally frequent 24/7.
    ∑ We are a hybrid farming and war clan that likes to participate in Clan Wars and CWL. The option to opt in or out of War is the members choice.
    ∑ Our rules are basic and a Guide Only.
    ∑ We all get on very well, we are chilled out and enjoy some of our down time playing Clash.

If you feel this is the type of clan you would like to be a part of, please come and check us out.
    Search for our name as spelt (GlobalKnights) or our Clan Tag(#8C28P98L).

We are currently set at Invite Only, so just request to join and mention you are From the Forum.
    Our clan is very friendly and will welcome you on entry.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Clan Leader: Sir Paul D
    TH13 : XP 222
    Clan Name: GlobalKnights
    Clan Tag: #8C28P98L

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Fear Boners (Tag #LQ888RG), Gizzarchads (#2PJUV8UCO) & RSG (#29GPUVYLY)

About Bregan D'aerth:

21st level war clan
    CWL League: Masters League II
    439 war wins
    Currently ranked 5,925th in the world and 299th in the United States

About Fear Boners (our AAA affiliate):
    16th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters II
    312 war wins
    Currently ranked 26,529th the world, 1,876th in the US

About Gizzarchads:
    8th level war clan
    CWL League: Crystal I
    32 war wins

About RSG:
    5th level war clan
    CWL League: Gold I
    19 war wins

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels

Fear Boners' Requirements:
    TH13 with 130 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 100 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 70 combined hero levels

Gizzarchads' Requirements:
    TH13 with 70 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 55 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 40 combined hero levels
    TH10 with 30 combined hero levels

RSG requirements: Currently accepting all accounts. We recently took over this clan and we're looking to build it up into a winner. Right now it mostly serves as a clan for players who don't make the lineup in the other 3 clans to fight in CWL.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Italy, Turkey, Nepal, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, France, Ireland & China i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    3) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    4) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    5) Always read clan mail
    6) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    7) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    8) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Fear Boners. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Fear Boners is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, and all of my 12s. No 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL in Bregan or in Fear Boners.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

HEY

Want a friendly clan?
    Want a clan to show your skills in war?
    Want donations?
    Want to learn strategies?

Then no need to worry. Just type the tag [#2PC8R889Q] and join our clan.
    We are a lvl 5 clan
    There is no need to three star in war, just try your best.

We are growing very fastly and wants you to contribute in our journey.
    if you are unable to join pvt msg me your player tag

Hi,
    TollyMore Irons is a lvl5 clan currently has 44 members of varying lvl, th and age, generally war is always happening, we always participate in clan war leagues each month.

We can donate relatively high lvl troops not entirely max lvl but some things can be, we can donate seige, we can help you plan your war attacks if you need help and we can help you improve as a player.

Clan war leagues are starting in just over 6 day we would like to bulk up the clan with some more strong war players, to give you and us the best possible rewards from cwl.

I will not patronise anyone whoís attacks in war dont go the way they wanted it to or if they donít get 3 stars because we all make mistakes. If anyone who attacks or is going to and needs help planning or just doesnít know how to do it feel free to ask someone will always help you plan your attack, explain an attack strategy or what ever else you require. As long as you attack in war and use all attacks I am happy.

We do war all the time whichís are nearly always back to back, although there are no requirements to how many wars you have to participate in, it is entirely up to you on how often you do war because we all have lives and things we need to do, and expecting people to be always ready for an attack in war is an unrealistic expectation. Clan war leagues however are not optional attacks and everyone must use all there attacks of there are in it. Just make sure your shield is set correctly to green for in war and red for out of war. And of course red shield for hero upgrades.

Our town halls vary from th12-th4. Currently we need some more th 12 for seige we do have some but some more would be great as I donít want to have just a few of them feeling like there constantly having to donate seige to everyone.

Requirements:
    Th10+
    Active daily
    Donates
    Friendly
    Strong war player
    Not rushed (unless th12+ with high lvl troops)

To join simply search up the clan and join us being the red line in someone elseís war log.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in TollyMore Irons

Join my clan

My clan name ; M3Marvel , tag; 292YUGQYC
    Active donating clan
    Coorperate with me , be co
    I also invited you as mounish
    Thank you