Thread: I cannot start a challenge in clan games

I cannot start a challenge in clan games

To whom it may concern
    I am here to report a problem in which i cannot start challenge in clan games although i am not leaving my clan when i hit the start button in challenges it will just go gray and then it wont start a challenge please help me about this because i have 3 acc who has the same problem i can show you videos if you want too thank you and have a nice day

Sounds like either all 3 accounts have already gotten 4000 points, or 50 players have already started tasks in your clan. Only 50 players can start tasks in a clan, even if those players leave. So if you had any hoppers that started a task and left then that still counts toward the 50 limit.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Platinoob View Post
    To whom it may concern
    I am here to report a problem in which i cannot start challenge in clan games although i am not leaving my clan when i hit the start button in challenges it will just go gray and then it wont start a challenge please help me about this because i have 3 acc who has the same problem i can show you videos if you want too thank you and have a nice day
    When you start a challenge and it just went grey and back to green then leave and join the clan to fix this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Sounds like either all 3 accounts have already gotten 4000 points, or 50 players have already started tasks in your clan. Only 50 players can start tasks in a clan, even if those players leave. So if you had any hoppers that started a task and left then that still counts toward the 50 limit.
    There would be a red notification on display.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    When you start a challenge and it just went grey and back to green then leave and join the clan to fix this issue.

I have same problem but it fix by doing this...