Thread: Small Feature - Naming Layouts

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Small Feature - Naming Layouts

Since we are already able to name our quick training slots. I wanted to suggest to be able to name our base layout slots as well. This way its easier to keep track of the amount of bases you have, plus what their use is. Some are for legend league, some are for testing, and some are for tournaments.

Attached Images Attached Images

Makes sense, but I already know I’d be naming mine “Layout 1”, ”Layout 2”, “War Base 42”, etc.

My armies have names like “use this one” and “this works well”.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Makes sense, but I already know I’d be naming mine “Layout 1”, ”Layout 2”, “War Base 42”, etc.

My armies have names like “use this one” and “this works well”.
    Lol very nice

Kinda useful but most people can tell what the base is for by looking at it...

Forum All-Star
    I would like this.

I would like the layouts auto-named by the date of its last edit, as that's what I really want to know, which is the one that I just edited yesterday?

Another small wish, I wish that I could swap their positions, so I can always put my current favorite on the left, without having to have one spare slot to do round-robin moves.

Similarly for the quick train slots, which can already be named, I would like to be able to sort them.

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Naming layouts isn’t on my top priority list, but If it’s easy enough to add to the game, I wouldn’t mind it and I might use it for a couple.

The other ideas suggested here, a temporary slot enabling us to swap/arrange things would be useful. I might actually use it more when I have time.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja