Thread: Hybrid needs nerf

Fresh Spawn

Hybrid needs nerf

Apart from edrag- or Bowler spam, about 90% of our enemies attacks are hybrid. Can't remember when I saw lalo or anything like that. Only thing you've got to do is create some pathing, doesn't matter which defenses are in its way. It's boring! Please nerf it, doesn't make sense to play lalo anymore, way to risky. Nerf hybrid pls, otherwise I won't play much longer.. Same for my clan mates..

**eye roll**

Millennial Club
    Simple solutions try using hybrid and see how it feeld to do it
    You guys didnt face us right?
    I just went 5 for 6 in last hour and won the war for us
    Last edited by RH69; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:17 PM.

Which th are you talking about ? Th11 and below are easy 3 stars using any stratagies like qc miners or mass miner hogs.
    In case you are saying about th13 then I doubt.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppl69 View Post
    Apart from edrag- or Bowler spam, about 90% of our enemies attacks are hybrid. Can't remember when I saw lalo or anything like that. Only thing you've got to do is create some pathing, doesn't matter which defenses are in its way. It's boring! Please nerf it, doesn't make sense to play lalo anymore, way to risky. Nerf hybrid pls, otherwise I won't play much longer.. Same for my clan mates..
    I am glad to hear hybrid is so easy. Helps prove that as a max 13 I must be some kind of moron since I struggle to get any decent result with it. Thanks for enlightening me and showing me how dull I am.

Seriously letís all stop with the nerf brigade.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Ugh.Some people say defence is too strong some say the offence is too strong.This just shows that the game is balanced (not perfectly but it's not bad).

Hi

@OP

Care to post a picture of your base?

If you call for a nerf to an army, at least post a picture of your base.

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Simple solutions try using hybrid and see how it feeld to do it
    👆Is valid, if it's so easy, use it.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Quote Originally Posted by Seppl69 View Post
    Please be sure you and your clanmates leave your storages and collectors on the edge of your base. It's not supercell's responsibility to nerf troop combos just because you're bad at defending against them.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by clasher0011 View Post
    Ugh.Some people say defence is too strong some say the offence is too strong.This just shows that the game is balanced (not perfectly but it's not bad).
    Well said Bro. As such the game is good. No need to tinker the existing defence or troops , already tesla and scatters hots are doing damages. E drag spaming is an easy 2 star strategy.
    No nerf is needed