Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Interesting Advertisement

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It's not a leak. It's not anything in development. The creative agency that made the ad used that image, not realizing it's a building that doesn't exist in-game. I don't even know where they got that image from. But it didn't come to our attention until the ad was already in circulation.

Like most companies, we use creative/advertising agencies to make a lot of our commercials and advertisements. There is generally an approval process but every now and then one slips through the cracks and it seems like this one may have been overlooked.

I don't understand why SC never use real gameplay for ads and instead uses weird troops combinations no one ever use with troops behaviour that isn't real..
    There are tons of content on YouTube with amazing attacks you can use and the the real gameplay look way better then those fake attack

The only exception was th13 ads where troops were going in shape of 13, that was cool - cause it had a point

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    I don't understand why SC never use real gameplay for ads and instead uses weird troops combinations no one ever use with troops behaviour that isn't real..
    There are tons of content on YouTube with amazing attacks you can use and the the real gameplay look way better then those fake attack

The only exception was th13 ads where troops were going in shape of 13, that was cool - cause it had a point
    Are you saying Liam Neeson doesn’t actually use an all barb and dragon army?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Are you saying Liam Neeson doesn’t actually use an all barb and dragon army?
    I'm sorry to report that he does. Every. Single. Time. I kicked him from the clan halfway through CWL.

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 734 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Crab Claw
    Even though its not true .. it looks good .. BH10 - Next year 🙃

Didn't saw that advertisement and that builder hall definitely looks really interesting, knowing the truth that there isn't any relation of that advertisement with any future updates or updates in development.