Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Interesting Advertisement

Millennial Club

Interesting Advertisement

https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...m_source=share
    There is a ghost ad appearing sometime on Instagram which shows a weird builder hall and a baby dragon stealing gold in builder base.
    Even I had seen this ad 1 month back at 1:00am ,I ignored thinking I saw something else in drowsiness but someone also has encountered this ghost ad and posted it on reddit.
    What is this is marketing department leaking future stuff or it is someone else pretending to be coc and misleading customers with things which are not in coc.
    Last edited by Ullaspn; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:51 PM.

Spreading leaks is against the forum rules.

Sharing anything or discussing which is not leaked by supercell (sneak peek(s))are prohibited I guess, so what's the point

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    It's not a leak. It's not anything in development. The creative agency that made the ad used that image, not realizing it's a building that doesn't exist in-game. I don't even know where they got that image from. But it didn't come to our attention until the ad was already in circulation.

Like most companies, we use creative/advertising agencies to make a lot of our commercials and advertisements. There is generally an approval process but every now and then one slips through the cracks and it seems like this one may have been overlooked.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It's not a leak. It's not anything in development. The creative agency that made the ad used that image, not realizing it's a building that doesn't exist in-game. I don't even know where they got that image from. But it didn't come to our attention until the ad was already in circulation.

Like most companies, we use creative/advertising agencies to make a lot of our commercials and advertisements. There is generally an approval process but every now and then one slips through the cracks and it seems like this one may have been overlooked.
    Leaks are never confirmed so how do we determine what is leak and what is false
    Everything different is a leak for us
    Super Archer is one example of it which was leaked when inferno dragon came to game

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    Leaks are never confirmed so how do we determine what is leak and what is false
    As in all things, you need to consider the source.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 734 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

I think its one of those ads in which it will show you amazing graphics or objects of the game but in reality its not in the game.many games nowdays do this type of marketing strategy. I have seen many game conercials on facebook like this
    Last edited by Smash9778; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:04 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash9778 View Post
    I think its one of those ads in which it will show you amazing graphics or objects of the game but in reality its not in the game.many games nowdays do this type of marketing strategy. I have seen many game conercials on facebook like this
    I know what kind of ads you're referring to, and they often intentionally mislead or misrepresent the product they're advertising. The ad in question in this thread was not meant to be misleading or show things that misrepresent what's in the game. It was a simple error that was missed, nothing more.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I know what kind of ads you're referring to, and they often intentionally mislead or misrepresent the product they're advertising. The ad in question in this thread was not meant to be misleading or show things that misrepresent what's in the game. It was a simple error that was missed, nothing more.
    [sarcasm] Darian confirms new Ghost Kitten troop will be released with next update!
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    [sarcasm] Darian confirms new Ghost Kitten troop will be released with next update!
    You see it, too?

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 21 - 734 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme