Thread: What is "sui heroes"?

Question What is "sui heroes"?

I've seen this mentioned over and over and i thought it was about sacrificing your heroes to a greater good, but sometimes i see people saying to do "sui heroes at 9 o'clock" and a lot of strategies involved in saving/managing them.

You are correct that historically "SUI" has been used strategies that sacrifice the heroes (place on a suicide march) in order to prep the base for the main attack. I am not aware of whose attacks that you are referring to, so difficult to assess sight unseen. Assume they may have sent the heroes in first at the 9 O'clock position? Thinking that they may be extending "SUI" to simply mean "heroes first", even if they then intentionally work to keep those heroes alive. Just a guess on my part.
    Last edited by rowman; September 24th, 2020 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    You are correct that historically "SUI" has been used strategies that sacrifice the heroes (place on a suicide march) in order to prep the base for the main attack. I am not aware of whose attacks that you are referring to, so difficult to assess sight unseen. Assume they may have sent the heroes in first at the 9 O'clock position? Thinking that they may be extending "SUI" to simply mean "heroes first", even if they then intentionally work to keep those heroes alive. Just a guess on my part.
    Yup you're right.Basically,when using a sui heroes(suicide heroes) strategy like sui lalo you drop the heroes with no healers.The goal of sui heroes is to take out a section/buildings in a base,like the townhall or just any section for better pathing.You dont want your heroes alive after they have done their job hence suicide heroes.9 O'clock is just the position from where the heroes are being dropped in that specific attack.
    Last edited by clasher0011; September 24th, 2020 at 06:52 PM.

Hi