Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bingo Lines

Bingo Lines

I earned more than one bingo line, but achievements (tapping on house) only counted it once. Never had a problem, but because of this, will not get second achievement. Total bummer.

-Trish

Yes this happened to me last derby and so far the same this time. 4 bingo lines which have not been counted. They are looking into it, but I'm not feeling optimistic of a resolution.

Same here! It seems like the player that compleetes the last task in line gets the achievement. This bug was on last bingoderby as well, and many players reported it. You would think they should have fixed it by now, but they haven't. Dissappointing and frustrating... the bingoderby is not often, so with this bug it will take forever to get full achievement in the house.

Could the achievement be changed to 'how many bingo derbys you've participated in' ? My team is really trying, but we can't seem get any bingo tasks to come up.

Same problem as last time bingo derby. I have achieved 6 lines totally (two times bingo derby), however, it did not add to my achievement at all!! It is impossible for me to research the full achievement.

The sure way to earn those achivement seems to stay opted out in a hood that does bingo and complete lines
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Thanks all! I truly appreciate your feedback. My team worked so hard to earn a few more farm achievements. Just so disappointed! 😥 I tried to contact support, but get a looped message with no human response!😃
    Trish

I hear ya, Rosewater!!! I don't think it is getting fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewater View Post
    Yes this happened to me last derby and so far the same this time. 4 bingo lines which have not been counted. They are looking into it, but I'm not feeling optimistic of a resolution.

Same here, I was 18 of 20 last bingo and we got 3 bingos and again this time we got 3. So close to getting my achievement yet so far.

Fresh Spawn
    same here