Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gold pass+

Fresh Spawn

Gold pass+

I Believe gold pass ahould be longer cutting it off at 2600 is really short im at 3400-3500 right now

It's intentionally set low so that it's possible for almost everyone to attain max rewards. Not all challenges cna be completed by lower Town Halls, so if they raise the rewards threshold then that means the lower Town Halls would no longer be able to complete the season pass.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Forum Superstar
    If your thinking was that you could get more rewards with more points then I hope you also know the cost would go up. Your 3400-3500 points still count towards your achievements if you havenít completed it.

In fact, this idea has good intentions, but it is poorly put. I think it would be appropriate and even motivate more people to buy the Gold Pass, if they gave some kind of reward for every certain amount of extra points we make. I mean, that the pass has no end (as in Brawl Stars, for every 500 extra points they give you a chest) in Clash of Clans they could give some type of magic object at random or a small amount of gems for making extra points, after completing the Golden Pass way.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiusClasher View Post
    In fact, this idea has good intentions, but it is poorly put. I think it would be appropriate and even motivate more people to buy the Gold Pass, if they gave some kind of reward for every certain amount of extra points we make. I mean, that the pass has no end (as in Brawl Stars, for every 500 extra points they give you a chest) in Clash of Clans they could give some type of magic object at random or a small amount of gems for making extra points, after completing the Golden Pass way.
    Different games. Different passes. With current gold pass, I know what I'm buying and that it is quite possible to get it all. If were unending as you describe, i would be quite annoyed. For example, i cannot upgrade a wall or building. Therefore, i would be denied rewards others can get. Who paid the same amount i did.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club
    The amount of brawl tokens you can win is unlimited but the maximum green elixir you win is around 5000(guess) and for town hall 7 to reach the end of the road he will not be able to every challenge so it will be unfair for town hall 7 who will not be to complete all challenge but a town hall 13 who can complete will get extra reward

Why do you want to make it harder if it's already easier for you and everybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramili View Post
    I Believe gold pass ahould be longer cutting it off at 2600 is really short im at 3400-3500 right now
    I'm at 800 points right now, I believe it should be lowered so that I can achieve it more easily and earlier in the month, 2600 is a lot of points to get when you're not playing that often.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Well, I think the current Golden Pass is fine. The objectives are achievable, and many times the goal is exceeded, in my case, I have 4500 points and I would like them to add a prize for every certain amount of excess points, for example, for every 500 more points I do, Give me only 10 gems, which certainly do not harm anyone and reward the desire that one puts into the game.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Well, I think the current Golden Pass is fine. The objectives are achievable, and many times the goal is exceeded, in my case, I have 4500 points and I would like them to add a prize for every certain amount of excess points, for example, for every 500 more points I do, Give me only 10 gems, which certainly do not harm anyone and reward the desire that one puts into the game.
    It would harm people, which is why they don't do it.

At the moment, there is very little pressure, because almost any active player can complete the pass fairly easily. If there were further rewards, then that would no longer be true, and people would feel the pressure of trying to get those extra rewards.