Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max 13 Seeking USA Clan

Max 13 Seeking USA Clan

I left my clan a month or so back because I was sick of people not trying to improve so clan was stuck in champ 3. I've been trying to find a clan for the last month but have had no luck. I'm looking for an adult clan that has room in 15 man CWL (in at least masters), is active, and people try to get better via FCs. I have no problems helping others to improve
    Last edited by Filthy1; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:40 PM.

XiT Woundz
    #PYJRUJQL

Maybe we fit your needs. Swing by for a visit and see what you think. We run multiple clans for CWL so everyone gets medals. Our main clan 15 is picked based on performance and activity. Our 2nd clan will also be 15 th13. Mention the forums to be accepted.

Mini - THE SWARM #8YOULPCCY
    Family Clans
    Entry Woundz #G2L9UV20
    we are cool #P22LQ9QY
    Thanks for the Sig TerMinus Prime

Forum Elder
    Sent you a PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Centennial Club
    Hey there! I'm cHuFF from Source of Logic. We are a relatively competitive war clan seeking solid attackers! If you're interested in joining, come and chat with me via https://discord.gg/EWGsam9

Here is my thread

• Clan Name: Source of Logic
    • Clan Tag: #8RY0VRYL
    • Clan Level: 19
    • Clan Entry Reqs: Max TH 13 | 18+ | Active | English-Speaking | Competitive
    • CWL: Champions 1

**Our clan is very full and we are only accepting serious, active applicants. Swing by our Discord https://discord.gg/EWGsam9 if you are interested in joining. All in-game requests will be denied at this time.**

• Additional info:
    • We are a competitive war clan but also like to joke around and have fun.
    • New members are expected to show competence with at least 2 armies via friendly challenges before warring with us.
    • We love experimenting with new attacks via Friendly Challenges.
    • We always donate MAX troops!
    • We are currently in Champions 1 for CWL. We also have another clan for an alternate CWL (UGM GAMING WAR) - Champs 3. Also, we always MAX Clan Games. No minimum requirements.
    • We are actively pursuing tournaments + competitive play! (5v5, 10v10, 15v15)

Player Tag - #VYUCYVRJ
    Clan Tag - #8RY0VRYL

Quote Originally Posted by cHuFFDaddy View Post
    Hey there! I'm cHuFF from Source of Logic. We are a relatively competitive war clan seeking solid attackers! If you're interested in joining, come and chat with me via https://discord.gg/EWGsam9

Here is my thread

• Clan Name: Source of Logic
    • Clan Tag: #8RY0VRYL
    • Clan Level: 19
    • Clan Entry Reqs: Max TH 13 | 18+ | Active | English-Speaking | Competitive
    • CWL: Champions 1

**Our clan is very full and we are only accepting serious, active applicants. Swing by our Discord https://discord.gg/EWGsam9 if you are interested in joining. All in-game requests will be denied at this time.**

• Additional info:
    • We are a competitive war clan but also like to joke around and have fun.
    • New members are expected to show competence with at least 2 armies via friendly challenges before warring with us.
    • We love experimenting with new attacks via Friendly Challenges.
    • We always donate MAX troops!
    • We are currently in Champions 1 for CWL. We also have another clan for an alternate CWL (UGM GAMING WAR) - Champs 3. Also, we always MAX Clan Games. No minimum requirements.
    • We are actively pursuing tournaments + competitive play! (5v5, 10v10, 15v15)

I don't do discord but good luck

Centennial Club
    Hello fellow clasher! I represent the P.T.S. Alliance. We are an alliance of three clans. Here you will see we have many differnt strengths. PRISM is our original clan and now is mainly a collection of higher leveled and more advanced players. Here we mainly focus on refining our attacks, pushing, and working into champs league for CWL. We may be slightly low at the moment, but we are seeking to improve each month drastically! We are looking for near maxed Th12s or Th13s who are not badly rushed. The second clan in our alliance is TrojanGladiator. This clan is a developmental less competitive clan for th11s-th13s. It is a great fit when we have an opening for a casual player who enjoys making friends and no pressure while you learn! Finally Serenity is our third and final clan. Serenity is for lower levels mainly th9-th12. Here we strive to help newer players grow and get caught up to the veterans that have been playing for years. Each month for CWL we will move the heavyweights who wish to participate into PRISM to ensure we give ourselves the best chance! Do not try and join our clan in game directly, we require the use of Discord. Just click on the included link, join us and have fun with us while you decide if we are the family you have been looking for! Best of luck, Grim!

https://discord.gg/YY53PFz

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Fear Boners (Tag #LQ888RG), Gizzarchads (#2PJUV8UCO) & RSG (#29GPUVYLY)

About Bregan D'aerth:

21st level war clan
    CWL League: Masters League II
    439 war wins
    Currently ranked 5,925th in the world and 299th in the United States

About Fear Boners (our AAA affiliate):
    16th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters II
    312 war wins
    Currently ranked 26,529th the world, 1,876th in the US

About Gizzarchads:
    8th level war clan
    CWL League: Crystal I
    32 war wins

About RSG:
    5th level war clan
    CWL League: Gold I
    19 war wins

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels

Fear Boners' Requirements:
    TH13 with 130 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 100 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 70 combined hero levels

Gizzarchads' Requirements:
    TH13 with 70 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 55 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 40 combined hero levels
    TH10 with 30 combined hero levels

RSG requirements: Currently accepting all accounts. We recently took over this clan and we're looking to build it up into a winner. Right now it mostly serves as a clan for players who don't make the lineup in the other 3 clans to fight in CWL.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Italy, Turkey, Nepal, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, France, Ireland & China i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    3) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    4) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    5) Always read clan mail
    6) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    7) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    8) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Fear Boners. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Fear Boners is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, and all of my 12s. No 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL in Bregan or in Fear Boners.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Hello there looking for a clan, no need to worry join our clan.👇👇
    Clan type:
    Friendly clan
    Active donations
    Warring clan
    Talkative members
    English speaking clan
    ELDER IS FREE.
    CO LEADER CAN BE GET AFTER PLAYING 9 CLAN WARS

CLAN REQUIREMENTS:
    TH 11+(NON RUSHED)

CLAN TAG:L9LGR20V
    CLAN LEADER TAG:YOPUOP9CO

Hello there looking for a clan, no need to worry join our clan.👇👇
    Clan type:
    Friendly clan
    Active donations
    Warring clan
    Clan games
    Clan war league and bonuses
    Talkative members
    English speaking clan
    ELDER IS FREE.
    CO LEADER CAN BE GET AFTER PLAYING 9 CLAN WARS

CLAN REQUIREMENTS:
    TH 11+(NON RUSHED)

CLAN TAG:L9LGR20V
    CLAN LEADER TAG:YOPUOP9CO

Death b4 Defeat Level 19 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champion League III. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure in 3 starring a base. Fun and relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt in and out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention N10 sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!