Thread: Hardened troop attack

Hardened troop attack

Can we add a "hardened" troop army designation? Like, if I reach a certain number of attacks per season, during regular attacking? I think that my troops that attack over 200 successful attacks during season could have this designation added as a bonus for the number of attacks won. This could add value to those of us that grind the game hard! It also makes sense because my troops have "learned" how to attack better that season.

So in other words... u want your troops to have extra health/body armour just because you were online more and did more attacks???

Quote Originally Posted by ryanclay01 View Post
    Can we add a "hardened" troop army designation? Like, if I reach a certain number of attacks per season, during regular attacking? I think that my troops that attack over 200 successful attacks during season could have this designation added as a bonus for the number of attacks won. This could add value to those of us that grind the game hard! It also makes sense because my troops have "learned" how to attack better that season.
    This would also hurt the vast majority of casual players that would stand no chance against boosted troops just because someone has more time to play. Big for me
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Forum Superstar
    So those who sit in lower leagues that can th snipe can get this or that use goblin knife? Just because you do X amount of wins per season doesn't mean your attacks were skillful.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; September 23rd, 2020 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanclay01 View Post
    ... It also makes sense because my troops have "learned" how to attack better that season.
    Contrary is true! Not one single troop (excluding heroes) ever live through a battle and return. Sorry, not one of your troops are "veteran" learning from battle to battle. Rather they are all "novices", perishable goods, "one and done".

Those were the days making 200+ attacks every season. I know I was hardened as a result. Now I’m soft and squishy with only 41 attacks won this season.

I don't agree with it

Millennial Club
    This doesn't really make any sense. First off, it'll hurt casual players a lot. Secondly, troops die after each battle. They disappear and melt into elixir, so it doesn't really make sense that your troops learned anything. Maybe they use what they learned in the afterlife, but they can't do that in real life.
    Squidward>spongebob

200 successful attacks can yield approximately 60mil elixir on average.
    Put that towards troop upgrades - Bam! "hardened troops"