Thread: New siege machine

New siege machine

This siege machine looks the same as the "hog" from the
    clash-a-Rama episode: goblin university timestamp 5:09,https://youtu.be/pYl88Mw7GWE it's a moving cannon, but its dps is quite decent, same with hit points, when its hitpoints reach 0, it will have temparory hitpoints, during the this time hogs are spawned, (ofcourse it will be in invernuable during this time, max hogs spawned is 10). when it runs out, cc troops are deployed.
    target options:
    Option1:

I'd say it moves straight to the town hall and target defenses along the way, however will stop when targeting a defense(to maintain the wall wrecker ability of moving in regardless of buildings, and having a higher chance of reaching in the town hall), then carry on when that defense is wrecked, also will be able to wreck walls, but not as fast as the wall wrecker, (since players will start using it instead of the wall wrecker which in this case would be a disadvantage).

Option2 :
    It can also target certain defenses the same way the lava hound does, helping players to get rid (or tank) of defenses that's normally ruin their attack.

As you can see, even though these options have a feature of both the wall wrecker and the seige barracks, it dosent do these "features" as fast or as powerful.

Let me know what you think about this, and what can be improved.
    Last edited by builderman101; September 25th, 2020 at 06:02 AM. Reason: I forgot to set its target, pardon me

Does it have a favorite target like the stone slammer? That's a pretty important detail that's missing, because to me this sounds like a moving siege barracks that spawns hogs upon death instead of pekka and wizards upon deployment. If it's moving then it has to target something or it has to move directly to the town hall like the blimp or wrecker
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

What a great episode. I have the same birthmark.

I don’t think that robo-hog is quite the right size for a siege machine, but I understand the concept. It’s a cannon cart ridden by a hog rider.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    What a great episode. I have the same birthmark.

I don’t think that robo-hog is quite the right size for a siege machine, but I understand the concept. It’s a cannon cart ridden by a hog rider.
    That also spawns hog riders. If it doesn't have a favourite target then it will attack the nearest building.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    That also spawns hog riders. If it doesn't have a favourite target then it will attack the nearest building.
    I’m not referring to the OP’s actual idea but their inspiration which is a cannon cart ridden by a hog rider.

I've included the target in the main message now