Thread: Looking for serious derby NH to accept lower rank player (44)

Looking for serious derby NH to accept lower rank player (44)

Hi,

I am a daily player who generally finish 9 derby task (2700+) before weekend. I am looking for a NH that has strong management and strategic planning for (special) derby event. Champion league preferred.

My level is not very high since I just started the game not long ago. However, I have unlock 10+ fishing location and actively in town. High personal train level.

please send me invite #PJ2QUYLVJ

Jasmine

I am still in a NB. Please let me know your NH and I will quit and join next week. My current NH is casual derby and I am looking forward to a more competitive and strategic thinking NH

Centennial Club
    👉👉We want you!! 👈👈
    Momma nanas gang, MNG, is currently seeking derby oriented, hard working, helpful new friends to join our NH. We are a 320/400 task only NH if you participate in the derby, which is optional! Just dont park your farm, this is hayday not monopoly, no free parking here 🤷. We are all town active too! Want to chat? Great, jump on in.... Want to play in peace, that's cool too! We are a simple fun loving NH looking for you to share our NH with!

NH tag: 8Y9GRRLQ
    Tell em boogie sent ya 😉

Pro Member
    I've pmed you, Hgsbeauty.
    MAGIC [Level 229 (#2yyjjcqc8)]
    Founder/Leader of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

👋👋Hello fellow farming addicts! Central Collective is pursuing 4 more ***Derby Focused Players*** for our ***Championship League hood*** .

A Collective is defined as- A group of entities that share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together to achieve a common objective.

👩🏼♥🌾🧑🏽♥🌾We are a team of international experienced players levels 36-142. Due to our strategies we always place in the top 3. Our goal is to be within the top 200 on the global leaderboard. We currently have 26 extremely active members! Played a few derbies and want to take it to the next level? We love to support and teach young farms how to be competitive.

☑️Levels 36 and above
    ☑️320/400 only
    ☑️Must have derby experience.
    ☑️Mandatory extra task every week. 10/19
    ☑️Must have discord for easier communication
    ☑️18+
    ☑️English speaking hood.
    ☑️No outside trading. (Thereís no need when you join our hood)
    ☑️ Must be able to finish derby in 4 days or less.
    ☑️Town needs to be at level 13
    ☑️Have at least 6 fishing spots open.

🤩We are friendly, active, and very helpful. Very understanding if you need to opt out for derby! We all have lives! Just let someone know. 🙂

📲Dm me for more info!
    👒Farm Tag: YCJ8PJQR

TOP LEADERBOARD TEAM! WE JUST ADDED OUR 79TH GOLD TROPHY!
    🐠Spiritís Peace is seeking highly motivated derby addicts whose goal is the global leaderboard. Our main hood is 🏅Championship league with 79 gold trophies 🏆 and counting! We always place in the top 3! We are looking to fill our remaining few openings. We are extremely competitive, very strategic and have fun while we win.We are a friendly,helpful international team. We all work together to achieve our common goals.
    🤔Requirements are:
    👩🏼♥🌾 Age 18+
    📈Must be level 76.
    ✅We require all tasks!
    ☑️320/400/10 every week.
    💬Communication is crucial!
    🌍 ENGLISH LANGUAGE only.
    🏃🏽♥♂️Looking for fast finishers!
    🗺️. We are also a Valley hood. We hit all the chicken/animal requirements and are always on the lookout to repair others trucks.

If you are levels 40-75, looking to level up and be a part of a great team we also offer-

🐣Spiritís Peace Annex
    This🏅 championship league hood derbies as competitively as the main hood. This is not a camp!Always places in the top 3! Currently leaderboard bound at 281! Itís also where some of our main members race their baby farms. Itís extremely active. Some farms may be called up from time to time to help in the main hood! We have 22 active members and looking for more!

💻 Must join our discord server. It has members from both hoods so you have double the amount of help if needed with tasks!

If you are interested send me a DM! 📫 If you are motivated to win we would love to have you!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Fresh Spawn
    Hiya, I'm looking for nice friendly active players of any level (we all started somewhere). If you'd like to have a look at my place feel free - I'm currently alone in my neighbourhood but would love some company. I am level 44 myself and play most days. Love derbys and always up for helping each other out.

Harlequins #YR8LL22C

New Bloke/Chick
    Looking to expand our neighborhood

Looking for team players!!!!!

HelpingHands!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to invite you toour lovely Neighborhood.
    We are a fun and drama freegroup. We keep active players only. We'd love for you to join us.
    We keep simple guidelines!!!

No drama
    Friendly chat
    We work as a team
    Help each other
    320\400 points only ( special derbyrules will be posted
    Level to Join : 65 lowered right now to 31

If this seems like a fit for youplease joins us or if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Group Name :Helping hands

tag :8y8j8jly

Thank you for your time.