Thread: I am looking for an active neighbourhood

I am looking for an active neighbourhood

Hello. I'm returning to the game after a break. I live in Denmark, so I'd like someone within a reasonable timezone. I'd like to join a communicative neighbourhood, that could teach me a thing or 2 about the game. As for derbies, I'm not very competitive.

My friend tag is #PJC0V0VRV

Hope to hear from you, have a nice day.
    Last edited by Everyothernameistakensad; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:15 PM. Reason: Editing in a few details, I felt the post was lackluster.

🙌Hello!!🙌
    Currently im in blue rank of derbies but my goal is champions leauge ) so if you are willing to help here are my NH infos:
    Name: Lil’Der Bi
    Tag: Y2JJ99G8
    Required level is 40!
    Type: i am looking for helpers, traders, derby focused players, you need to be nice/chatty!
    Hope you join🐮🐷!

P.S i live in europe so CEST timezone

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyothernameistakensad View Post
    Hello. I'm returning to the game after a break. I live in Denmark, so I'd like someone within a reasonable timezone. I'd like to join a communicative neighbourhood, that could teach me a thing or 2 about the game. As for derbies, I'm not very competitive.

My friend tag is #PJC0V0VRV

Hope to hear from you, have a nice day.
    We are looking for some new members!
    TAG #8PGGJRG2 (gray background teal fox)

recently we have been looking to grow our hayday family and we hope you may be interested!!!

we know that sometimes life gets in the way and we dont expect u to put hayday before real life! we are very layed back and we love to chat and goof around we are a family from all across the world!

Yes, most of us play the derby but we dont require u to play.. so if u just want to be in a hood and not derby that is ok. as i said before we are very layed back but of course we do have some rules so...

1. if u dont want to play please be sure to opt of for the week to keep it fair to the other, we dont believe in being able to collect all the prizes at the end of the week if you dont bother to help earn them.

2. we always work together if you need something just ask but be sure to return the favor when your asked.

well i think thats about it we are looking forward to you joining our neighborhood! you wont regret it!!!

tabbys farming fun town

required level 40

English speaking only please