Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dear chief

One "while you were away" element was missing ...

Dear Chief: Remember your boss's spoiled brat kid that you let in your clan, and made him a Co only in order to appease your boss, and get that promotion to Astronaut? Well you have been gone way too long, so we automatically demoted you, and made him the new Leader. And yes, he then kicked you!

JK: I enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing! And I do absolutely support the automated clan leadership function added.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Yep, everyone in the marketing department should lose their livelihood, be unable to feed their families, all because JohnnyPC didn't like the video.
    Nailed it

I think video was inspired by martian movie. And robot speaking dear chief was quite annoying. If this video is for sneak peak for update than its allright but if its for players who left this game than its horrible presentation.

Reminds me of the astronaut meme.

Banned
    The effect of Mars can be seen in the main village, such as drying of trees (changing color). Perhaps, it is going to be barren. But the question is! When? Are there any updates coming!
    Last edited by jamesoo7; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:20 AM.

What was the point of the video? As in who was the target audience? I don't have the stats but I am sure most of the players are not preteens

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    What was the point of the video? As in who was the target audience? I don't have the stats but I am sure most of the players are not preteens
    It was actually done for one of our international audiences that doesn't use YouTube. But we were tickled so much by the video we wanted to share it with the rest of the world. The video has actually been in circulation in a few countries for a short while and has been quite effective in re-engaging players who previously left the game.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    That may be true but at some point those new players in clash of clans will have to be pre teens or just younger people. I played the game when it first came out as a teenager but now its been some 6+ years now. The joy of playing clash when I was a kid was what has kept me in the game. I got hooked then and now I'm an avid player still.

It was actually done for one of our international audiences that doesn't use YouTube. But we were tickled so much by the video we wanted to share it with the rest of the world. The video has actually been in circulation in a few countries for a short while and has been quite effective in re-engaging players who previously left the game.
    Thank you very much for taking time out to respond. Appreciate it.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Thank you Darian for sharing the above insight. And thank you Team CoC for thinking about ideas to lure back inactive players to Hotel California.

Living in a liberal democracy, I sometimes forget that Youtube and other social media channels are banned in some countries whose governments consider the content subversive which undermines their authoritarian rule. And free exchange of ideas may lead to revolutions.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    September 24, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:35 PM.
    Supercell’s CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more