Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stop collecting peanuts & rustic bouquet

Quote Originally Posted by Kwpfarms View Post
    If you noticed a temporary lapse in peanut ads a while back, it’s because I tried to buy all of the advertised peanuts where they just had 10 in the shop. I got the brilliant idea that my door to door people would buy them from me on one of those double coin days. Lol. They did not. I sold a bunch for one coin. (And didn’t advertise them) The only thing that gets rid of the peanut ads is triple crop day I think. Or maybe during the valley season when everyone is growing peppers or pumpkins. The DD is garbage right now, but I did find an unsuspecting peanut ad person selling planks and candy apples recently. They probably didn’t realize their peanut ad was being recycled nonstop?
    iím new to the whole squirrel thing , i have to buy peanuts out of the newspaper because i canít figure out how do i get the peanuts off of the bushes can anyone tell me how iím supposed to do that cause those peanuts cost a lot lol

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholedc21 View Post
    i’m new to the whole squirrel thing , i have to buy peanuts out of the newspaper because i can’t figure out how do i get the peanuts off of the bushes can anyone tell me how i’m supposed to do that cause those peanuts cost a lot lol
    Hi... have you bought the squirrels yet? They collect the peanuts from the bushes... they are under the animal tab which you can get to through the cash register icon... good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholedc21 View Post
    i’m new to the whole squirrel thing , i have to buy peanuts out of the newspaper because i can’t figure out how do i get the peanuts off of the bushes can anyone tell me how i’m supposed to do that cause those peanuts cost a lot lol
    Quote Originally Posted by atexaslulu View Post
    Hi... have you bought the squirrels yet? They collect the peanuts from the bushes... they are under the animal tab which you can get to through the cash register icon... good luck!
    In addition to buying the squirrels you must also buy the squirrel tree. You will collect your peanuts that the squirrels collect at the squirrel tree.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗