Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop collecting peanuts & rustic bouquet

Stop collecting peanuts & rustic bouquet

Stop collecting peanuts and rustic bouquets every day, it fills up your barn and the newspaper, collect them 2 or 3 times weekly so we can stop the peanut and rustic bouquet over stock

Okay......

Everybody wants to max out their squirrel tree.

Trainee
    Never felt the need to sell peanuts in my rss. I give them to townies or turn them into end products. End products give more coins and extra XP. I try to avoid selling ingredients.
    Rustic bouquets: made them to master my flower shop. I did put them in my rss for 1 coin for 10 items. They were often bought by the same person from my friends book, guess that farm needed the coins. But that's history now.
    Last edited by hela239; September 23rd, 2020 at 08:37 AM.

Hay Day farmer since June 23, 2016.
    Level 130, town level 38. Barn 4900, silo 4800.
    Achievements 144/150.
    Farm name: HELA.

Banned
    Something can be said about the mentality of such a player that comes to this game and focuses on making rustic bouquet over and over. It seems to be a shift from long ago of those possessed on repeatedly flooding the paper with indigo and chili popcorn. Back then I was more content seeing 10/1 bot wheat ads everywhere. At least that was something a player could buy and use often.
    The daily dirt has been completely destroyed thanks to poor game design.
    Basically worthless now on my end , having a pandemic of nut ads.
    If players would actually play the game they would not be overloaded with nuts. Town orders consume most. There is not really any good production product for peanuts either. One requires honey, another soy. Those products are already in more demand elsewhere. Just a bad mistake putting this addition into this game.

I think HD must do this on purpose. I wonder why though. The rustic bouquet is the only product the flower shop can make for a long time. Do they really think people are going to let a machine they just purchased go idle? When they need to be making as much coins as possible to afford their next machine? Then we get squirrels, with an added achievement as well. Obviously everyone's going to be trying to upgrade their squirrel huts. With not much demand given for peanuts, or related products, they have to go somewhere. How could HD not foresee this problem? Therefore, I believe it's been done on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Something can be said about the mentality of such a player that comes to this game and focuses on making rustic bouquet over and over. It seems to be a shift from long ago of those possessed on repeatedly flooding the paper with indigo and chili popcorn. Back then I was more content seeing 10/1 bot wheat ads everywhere. At least that was something a player could buy and use often.
    The daily dirt has been completely destroyed thanks to poor game design.
    Basically worthless now on my end , having a pandemic of nut ads.
    If players would actually play the game they would not be overloaded with nuts. Town orders consume most. There is not really any good production product for peanuts either. One requires honey, another soy. Those products are already in more demand elsewhere. Just a bad mistake putting this addition into this game.
    It was the same with red hats and tofu dogs amongst others - it will sort itself out when a good number of farms have maxed their squirrel tree.
    Last edited by Sooty123; September 23rd, 2020 at 03:34 PM.
    Farm 270 - Town 92
    Barn 14,800 - Silo 13,650
    54 Scrolls to go!
    kik: perky76

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Annette12 View Post
    Stop collecting peanuts and rustic bouquets every day, it fills up your barn and the newspaper, collect them 2 or 3 times weekly so we can stop the peanut and rustic bouquet over stock
    Nope, I'm collecting peanuts enthusiastically. But I'm combining them with honey and selling honey peanuts.

I'm not selling peanuts by itself.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

Quote Originally Posted by Annette12 View Post
    Stop telling other people how to play the game. You play the way you like and let everyone else play the way they like.

I play to make all the masteries, including the Squirrel House and I will keep collecting those peanuts as much as I want. The game I play is MY GAME, and I don’t need you judging it and trying to impose your play style on me.

You play as you like and let others do the same.

If you noticed a temporary lapse in peanut ads a while back, it’s because I tried to buy all of the advertised peanuts where they just had 10 in the shop. I got the brilliant idea that my door to door people would buy them from me on one of those double coin days. Lol. They did not. I sold a bunch for one coin. (And didn’t advertise them) The only thing that gets rid of the peanut ads is triple crop day I think. Or maybe during the valley season when everyone is growing peppers or pumpkins. The DD is garbage right now, but I did find an unsuspecting peanut ad person selling planks and candy apples recently. They probably didn’t realize their peanut ad was being recycled nonstop?