Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stop collecting peanuts & rustic bouquet

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Everybody wants to max out their squirrel tree.
    No, not “everyone.” I’m surviving just fine with my 6. I harvest when needed for my personal use. I have no desire to flood the DD with unneeded peanuts 24/7 in a desperate attempt to get 2 more squirrels and another squirrel house just so people can oooh and ahhh that I’ve achieved some perceived level of status in the game.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Everybody wants to max out their squirrel tree.
    Why would that be necessary since you can get peanuts so easily anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by axelssonfin View Post
    Why would that be necessary since you can get peanuts so easily anyway?
    You'll get diamonds for those last squirrels, 2 different achievement. And for quite many players, it's just the feeling of incompleteness when those achievements are not ready.

Game will be balanced some day so it's good to have those extra squirrels ready. Not now, not tomorrow but some day. Maybe

I keep collecting peanuts and I'll put one 10 peanut ad sith max price to my last crate when I need help for boat or town. Usually it goes to Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Nope, I'm collecting peanuts enthusiastically. But I'm combining them with honey and selling honey peanuts.

I'm not selling peanuts by itself.
    Me too. I have 97K to go to get my third house. I don't sell in the DD, I just make product and sell. I usually only have 100-120 peanuts in stock at any one time.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    Stop telling other people how to play the game. You play the way you like and let everyone else play the way they like.

I play to make all the masteries, including the Squirrel House and I will keep collecting those peanuts as much as I want. The game I play is MY GAME, and I donít need you judging it and trying to impose your play style on

You play as you like and let others do the same.
    I agree. I don't understand people who are unhappy with the game insist on others to be unhappy too. It's a free game with lots of content. These are the same people that ruin the chat on FaceBook with constant complaints.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

I never sell peanuts or rustic bouquets (or cloche hats or tofu dogs or berry smoothies) except as an ad to get help for a boat/truck/townperson.

Thanks for this reminder. I havenít played in a long while and got back on yesterday for my niece and an purchasing all of the items I am behind on. Squirrels being one of them and I noticed all of the overload and was wondering why so many are doing this. End products would seem more reasonable to me as well. Why collect them if you dont need them. You will max out soon enough.

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    I collect them because they’re there. The squirrels are cute and I like to watch them scamper around, so my peanut bushes are spread around various corners of the farm.

I sell them when my silo gets overstocked and I don’t have enough honey or space on my candy machine to make the honey peanuts.

Typically I advertise something else so if they don’t sell right away I’m not stuck with an unwanted ad up half the day. If I advertise the nuts, again, I have other things with them.

I don’t quite understand how so many people have 20 trays of peanuts in their rss, lol.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    I agree. I don't understand people who are unhappy with the game insist on others to be unhappy too. It's a free game with lots of content. These are the same people that ruin the chat on FaceBook with constant complaints.
    Players have a right to complain. If you dont like it, dont read the post. By complaining about complainers you are complaining too. That makes me unhappy. Why are you making me unhappy?

Quote Originally Posted by nukeman235 View Post
    Players have a right to complain. If you dont like it, dont read the post. By complaining about complainers you are complaining too. That makes me unhappy. Why are you making me unhappy?
    Players do have a right to complain. They do not however have a right to come in here and insult other players and demand that other players conform to their idea of how the game should be played.

If these posts are making you unhappy, then take your own advice and don’t read them. No one here is responsible for your happiness.