Thread: instead of picking clan label we should be able to earn them

instead of picking clan label we should be able to earn them

clan labels are how you describe your clan such as relaxed, talkative, clan wars, cwl, etc. The maximum number of clan labels you can choose are Three. there is a problem with choosing your own clan label because a lot of people would judge a book by its cover and in reality the clans the chose Clan wars, clan war leagues and clan games are in fact lies. a clan that has died has lied stating that they do clan wars, cwl, and clan games 24/7. Instead of picking your label for your clan you should earn it such as,

Your clan must send at least 80 text per day to earn the clan badge "Talkative".

Your clan must participate in clan wars thrice a week to earn the clan badge "Clan Wars"

Your clan must get 4th place or higher to earn the clan badge "Clan War League"

Your clan must get 55,000 clan points to earn the clan badge "Clan Games"

The labels will be replaced with badges For each clan badge that your clan gets you either get 5 to 10 gems for all your clan mates. It will show if your clan has achieve by showing a badge next to your screen when you log in to clash of clans. If you did clan wars three times last week but you don't do clan wars at all the next week then the clan badge will be taken off. you will be able to get your gems at the home village achievement. If you don't know where to get them just click on your clash of clans level and scroll down. You cannot get a reward twice if you have completed a clan badge that you have earned before. You will get 50 gems if your clan has received all the clan badges once. and you will earn 500 gems if all the clan badges are activated at once. It may be impossible but its worth a try.

Earn all the clan badges at least once to earn the clan badge "Master" (this clan badge is permanent)

Have every single clan badges activated to earn the clan badge "Legendary" (this clan badge is permanent)

You can only get the rewards once just like I said earlier

Here is a bad example of how badges may look

For the clan games badge.... there are many clans that are small or don't have enough active members to reach the last tier. What would happen to them as they still do the clan games every single month (like bigger clans), but they just don't reach the final tier? The badge should still be available for them as they still do it monthly, hence thats why they included it to their clan profile. I still think that the clans that are still growing and trying should not be excluded from picking the clan games badge.

For the war badge.... There is nothing wrong with clans selecting the war badge but they still choose the option of going into wars once a week. The badge is to show that they do go into wars even if it's twice a month. The badge does not specify how many times or how often the clan goes into wars.

Forum Elder
    So for the clans that finish 5/6 in CWL, they cannot have a CWL badge despite being in CWL every month and being exactly where they are supposed to be based on the tier and their skill? And for the teams that finish 7/8, they cannot have one either? That is half the clans out there each season. What about the clans that promoted last season and fallinto the lower spots this season. That sounds like a punishment for promoting to me. I guess that means that half the clans will have trouble recruiting each month.....
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:12 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Sir, that would significantly hurt the Clan search advanced option! Labels play a vital role in finding clans. When it becomes a "play hard to earn" thing, it would certainly leave a negative impact upon it . I guess SC did a really nice job setting up label system. Because they help to find good clans .Not sure if this was really one of the exact purpose, but it really helps. Another thing is, if clan badges are to be earned then what about the "individual" ones? Won't there be a demand of doing the same in player profile afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    I would like to see the reverse as well.

For example, sometimes I search for players using only one tag, "active daily". More than half the profiles I look at have no successful attacks this season, and even no active league badge.

If I search for a player interested in clan wars, I often see a TH10 or higher with less than 300 war stars. By comparison, I have one part time filler account at TH11 with 750 stars, and every full time account I own TH10 or higher has over 2000 stars. Only 300 stars is a guy who opts out of too many wars.

Now somebody will try to make excuses for the guy with the low star count, saying "maybe he always attacked very tough bases" or some other nonsense excuse. Or maybe he only just started to care about war. I don't send invites to "maybe"s. Your profile is a resume. If you send me a resume that says you dropped out in the 10th grade, I don't hire you because "maybe you did enough independent reading to know as much as a guy with a master's degree"

Yes that's true. The active daily badge is one I can agree to say that it has to be earned and should only be available to those that are active.

Its too complicated and could break a lot, ever body can leave and join a clan regardless of the badge, I see the beneift of this in the perspective of the one seeking for members, I would rather see an "Activity Badge" and/or "War activity Badge" with different state of colors, green -> orange -> red, or whatever which is also complicated ,

Activity Badge:
    Green - would be defined if the player logs in everyday and attack regularly
    Orange - every few other days
    Red - every few weeks
    Gray = Inactive ?

War Activity Badge:
    (Only if the player is included in the war roster)
    Green - always participates on every war, 2 attacks are always used regardless of the star
    Orange - both attacks never used on some wars (missing a couple of wars)
    Red - missed alot of war attack (really missed alot)
    Gray - never really attacked any wars

Maybe a cycle every month? Yes its complicated, just throwing it in.
    Last edited by maximooze007; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:01 AM.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Its too complicated and could break a lot, ever body can leave and join a clan regardless of the badge, I see the beneift of this in the perspective of the one seeking for members, I would rather see an "Activity Badge" and/or "War activity Badge" with different state of colors, green -> orange -> red, or whatever which is also complicated ,

Activity Badge:
    Green - would be defined if the player logs in everyday and attack regularly
    Orange - every few other days
    Red - every few weeks
    Gray = Inactive ?

War Activity Badge:
    (Only if the player is included in the war roster)
    Green - always participates on every war, 2 attacks are always used regardless of the star
    Orange - both attacks never used on some wars (missing a couple of wars)
    Red - missed alot of war attack (really missed alot)
    Gray - never really attacked any wars

Maybe a cycle every month? Yes its complicated, just throwing it in.
    SC isn't going to implement anything that puts a negative on a players profile so your entire war badge won't happen. Why you ask because if you join my clan and I see anything but green your probably not staying in my clan.

The icons are meant to represent a player's or a clan's interest, not their achievements. If you want to know how many war stars they have, look at their stars (or a clan's war log for their war record). If you want to know their donations or clan games points, look at their respective achievements. You may not be able to tell if they are active daily, but you might be able to tell if they're moderately active by idle builders, gravestones, and collectors. You can tell if they're a newbie or a veteran by viewing the whole picture. You'll find out if they're talkative or teaching through chat. If their representations match your ideals, invite/accept that person or request to join that clan. If you find they don't or you believe they have misrepresented themselves, cut them loose. Keep in mind a player can enjoy war and be terrible at it, so if they want to tout that interest, you have no reason to stop them from using that icon or require meeting a certain threshold to display that interest.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:23 PM.