Thread: New Production Building: Crafting Table for making Axes, Saws and Mining Tools

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb New Production Building: Crafting Table for making Axes, Saws and Mining Tools

Howdy Farmers,

so I think it would be really useful if we could make axes, saws, shovels and pickaxes on our own. It would fit in well with the current game design, too.

To make these tools in the Carfting Table, we would need different types of ore ingots that we aready have in the game. Dynamites and TNT barrels would still be uncraftable so there is still balance in the system. Additionally, all of the aforementioned tools would still be valuable items of the game’s market.

Also, maybe one would need wood as well in order to make these tools. So, from now on, whenever we chop down trees we wouod receive a few logs along with the xp. Or we could just buy logs from the newspaper.

Let me know what you think of this idea! Does it really fit into the game? Is it a good idea? What changes do you have in mind? I am open to disccussion!

Quote Originally Posted by jcifra View Post
    Howdy Farmers,

so I think it would be really useful if we could make axes, saws, shovels and pickaxes on our own. It would fit in well with the current game design, too.

To make these tools in the Carfting Table, we would need different types of ore ingots that we aready have in the game. Dynamites and TNT barrels would still be uncraftable so there is still balance in the system. Additionally, all of the aforementioned tools would still be valuable items of the game’s market.

Also, maybe one would need wood as well in order to make these tools. So, from now on, whenever we chop down trees we wouod receive a few logs along with the xp. Or we could just buy logs from the newspaper.

Let me know what you think of this idea! Does it really fit into the game? Is it a good idea? What changes do you have in mind? I am open to disccussion!
    I like the idea of a crafting table and it could be used for a variety of products.