Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Trees theme around the base

Pro Member
    Personally, I hate it. I wish we had an option to turn it off and on like the snow during winter. To me fall is the most depressing time of the year. Everything looks dead and itís dark when I go to work and dark when I leave work. I want perpetual summer.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    To be honest, the contrast between the brown trees and the bright green grass just doesn't feel right. These are 2 different worlds.

I won't say I hate the concept of themed backgrounds, but I personally don't like this one.

I don't know how to color match these two, but I do know that the contrast is too big right now.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; September 23rd, 2020 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    I think someone poisoned my magical forest and the trees all died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ujku View Post
    Too much brown.. add some orange in there! I like the idea though
    Looks like SC have to get a botanical encyclopedia to find out what reactions happen inside the organelles of cells of the leaves before dying and how the colour changes accordingly .😂

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    That looked terrible at first but now am used to and hope you will be too. I realised now, It's not that bad infact now its looking cool.
    It's just not for me. I dont really notice it now, but if I do look, it still looks ugly to me... doesnt matter really, it has zero to do with game play, it's just a silly background
    Last edited by bostone; September 23rd, 2020 at 10:28 PM.

I must be in a bad mood today... when I see the trees, all I can think about is death and decay.

It doesn't matter how many times I look, it always seems I'm staring a yard full with pinecones

Autumn is the season for chemical waste dumping. Due to the local monsoon, it is relatively difficult for nearby residents to discover these violations at this time. But the grass is still green? All these inconsistencies may be a sneak peek. I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    It doesn't matter how many times I look, it always seems I'm staring a yard full with pinecones
    it looks like the crop duster loaded up on roundup and blasted the trees.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by DenTang View Post
    Autumn is the season for chemical waste dumping. Due to the local monsoon, it is relatively difficult for nearby residents to discover these violations at this time. But the grass is still green? All these inconsistencies may be a sneak peek. I guess.
    Eeh, and how can this be a sneap peek?
    Last edited by Be A Legend; September 24th, 2020 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Eeh, and how can this be a sneap peek?
    Well... okay... wait... well... yes... well! New defensive building! The smelly mud crawled from the "Mud Well" to the furthest enemy unit, leaving a toxic trail on the road. So you saw a large patch brown tree, not the Autumn in red and orange.

... I'm ready to hold someone's beer.