Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TH11 Looking for a Clan

TH11 Looking for a Clan

I was a max TH10 now a TH11. I study many attack strategies for TH10+ so I am a help in CWL. I love Clan Games, CWL, and Wars. I'm down to chill at a clan and have fun. (Other information: I'm level 153, I made it to 4237 trophies as max th10) ✌️

Fresh Spawn
    Hello dylan. Would you like to join Scout Regiment we are a new lvl 3 clan but we consistently do war and participate in the monthly events like cwl and clan games. We are a chill clan that likes helping newer players get better whilst improving ourselves. Anyway if you’re interested here is our #: #2Y8GRY8R8

Hi would u like to join our clan, its a level 7 clan. We need active members who are good attackers, the clan tag is- #2Y0LYG0LG, join if u r willing to 🤗

Strong Level 19 war clan, chilled but competitive.

We have over 400 wins - war log recently had been terrible hence the change of management... we have a solid group of around 40 members... looking for people mainly to CWL and games... normal wars 3/4 times a week.

The clan is a former top 200 UK clan.... top 400 world clan!

Family clan

District 13 - main clan #288RVJJ

District 13 has been running for 7 years, although we are chilled we are competitive, working in Master Leagues for CWL our goal for this year is to hit the Champions league.

We have recently merged clans with Pick Yer Poison, bringing on a clan of this quality into our family will ensure success.

Pick Yer Poison - Sister Clan #LJJPVVLY

Level 17 established war clan... the clan operates CWL also to ensure our 70 members get the medal rewards... TH11s and below should apply here...

District 13.5 - Feeder Clan #2Y000GQQU

Training Clan - TH7s or rushed bases are managed here until they upgrade and move to our main clans.

Apply through our discord server or message me on here!

https://discord.gg/pAVW9Ju

Thanks
    Ares God of War

LOL

🛡Clan tag - #QVL892PC
    🛡Clan level - 13
    🛡Clan war league - crystal 1
    🛡War record - 226-123-6
    🛡Estimated war spin time - 5:30 PM GMT

We are also part of teamRDYK and equilibrium alliance..

Requirements
    - Th11+
    - Heroes : 35/40/15+
    - Active ( should never miss war attacks)
    - English speaking

Clan link-
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=QVL892PC

Discord link of our server : https://discord.gg/Zxe7CPh

Banned
    Join us ,no description,only check this#PL9RLCVQ

You're welcome to try join our 2nd clan "UK Elite Squad2" but as a new TH11 not sure you will be accepted, if not join "UK Elite Squad3" further details @ https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-Squad-Family

💀Skull Brawlers 💀| #LQJO2282 | We Brawl For Stars!!

Tap Or Click Here For More

Banned
    Hi, this is the clan for you, and since you match all the wanted descriptions then plz come and join right away - Elite Warriors #2Y99CPCPU. If you're unsure then just come and check it out.

About us
    We started out as a group of friends who all enjoy playing this game and then we decided to start a clan of our own. We are a casual clan but would like to evolve to a clan where everyone is active daily and does their best in CW, CWL and CG. We are looking for people that are willing to help me and my friends help build this clan together. I am currently the leader (my in-game name is har har) of the clan and have played the game for 1.5 years. I am an active, experienced and patient.

We need new players to come join our clan - Elite Warriors - 2Y99CPCPU. - We are an international clan but we talk in English.
    We started the clan 3 months ago. The clan is lvl 4. We have about 12 th12+ (I can remember exactly how many but we have at least 11 people) who can donate siege machines and highish lvl troops since their mostly rushed.
    We have around 47 members - but if you would like to merge clans then we can make space!

We do back to back wars!!
    And you always get troops when you request!!!
    WE are currently in silver 1 - but will be getting progressively better as the clan progresses.

Who we NEED! (which is you in case you were wondering)
    We are looking for people that want to help build this clan together.

But they need to be:
    - PATIENT (I have to express this since it takes a long time before the clan has been modified and changed until we are a good, semi-serious clan)
    - th10+ (Rushed bases are fine as long as they are active daily. Th12+'s would be extremely welcome as the more th12+s can provide with better troops and siege machines.)
    - Active daily - This ensures that you see whether you are in war and other stuff like that.
    - Attack in war - (to make this clan a high lvl we are going to need to win wars so plz do both your attacks if your in the war, thanks. BTW we aren't highly competitive so if you fail your attack that's fine)

- Donate when you can (I understand if someone asks for an edrag or something that you don't have them you don't need to donate but plz donate when you can, so all players are convinced that this is a good clan and they will stay. This is also how I tell whether your active or not. And it shows other players that we are a good clan.)
    - Read the clan mail! (This is very important as we will be communicating important information such as who will be getting the cwl bonus.)
    - Plz, be respectful and kind!
    - I should mention that we are not a talkative clan. And since I have a rather busy life I am not active for 5 hrs a day. But it would be a pleasure to have a talkative player but just know that I go on CoC about 4 times a day but not for extended periods of time.

******ALSO, WE CAN UNDERSTAND IF YOU MISSED A WAR ATTACK OR SOMETHING BECAUSE WE ALL STILL HAVE A LIFE BUT PLEASE MENTION WHY YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT LATER, thanks. *****

!!!! Now that you know the requirements, there is one more, MASSIVE, VERY DIFFICULT thing that remains to be done!

You just NEED to join.

p.s. Wait, that actually doesn't sound that hard to do.

HOPE TO SEE U THERE and can't wait to have someone to help me build this clan.

p.s.s The clan name - Elite Warriors - #2Y99CPCPU (the clan leader, me, is called "har har")

BORN TO WIN ec
    We are a level 15 USA clan interested in war, CWL, and maxing games. We would love to have some adults join us. We are fair play. Members need to use both attacks in war.

For more information, please drop by https://discord.gg/MnkebQx