Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anything new on recruitment tool?

Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    Dont want to be negative, but its a bit obvious every single clan in the game has an awfull opinion about the tool. Dont think i saw a single positive post about it, it has a 100% negative review from everyone on forums. In game also, everyone seems to think the same.
    I am positive about it. It worked great for my clan.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    I am positive about it. It worked great for my clan.
    There are exceptions of "new clans" which are happy with it as they want literally "anyone" in their clans. Later this tool is totally useless.

Anyone else who thinks positive about it and is not a leader then go to some random clans and take this survey, you will only find complaints. Some are still saying to bring back global.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    There are exceptions of "new clans" which are happy with it as they want literally "anyone" in their clans. Later this tool is totally useless..
    I am getting TH11/12 english speaking players within 30 minutes, and we are doing quite well in wars too. if you want only maxed TH13s, what difference would global have made?
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; September 24th, 2020 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    I am getting good TH11/12 english speaking players within 30 minutes, and we are doing quite well in wars too. if you want only maxed TH13s, what difference would global have made? I feel that all this is just people being pessimistic.
    Global really helped a lot mate. At that time any good converstaion pulled many players towards us. Some are now the best friends in this time.

Those max th13's are needed for cwl but I do accept lower halls for wars but unable to find any good player through this tool, infact no one shows up now. Maybe they are inactive or they don't even want to join a clan.

Millennial Club
    Global really helped a lot mate. At that time any good converstaion pulled many players towards us. Some are now the best friends in this time.

Those max th13's are needed for cwl but I do accept lower halls for wars but unable to find any good player through this tool, infact no one shows up now. Maybe they are inactive or they don't even want to join a clan.
    As said before, most of the TH13 are likely already have a Clan that they stayed permanently. They could be in high league Clan, or they could be in low league Clan, they have their reasons.

So okay, let's say that your view about TH13 should be in high league Clans is correct. There are hundred thousands of Clans out there in Master and Champion league, and each Clan could have the space to add 10-30 new TH13 based on their current members count. In order to fill every Master and Champion Clans out there, do the math, on average you need at least 2-3 Million players whom are TH13 and wanting to join another Clan. Do you think there are so many TH13 that need to find a Clan?

The problem isn't with Recruitment Tool or we don't have Global Chat. The correct question is why would the TH13 choose your Clan when there are hundred thousands of Clans out there in Master and Champion league?
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; September 24th, 2020 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    As said before, most of the TH13 are likely already have a Clan that they stayed permanently. They could be in high league Clan, or they could be in low league Clan, they have their reasons.

So okay, let's say that your view about TH13 should be in high league Clans is correct. There are hundred thousands of Clans out there in Master and Champion league, and each Clan could have the space to add 10-30 new TH13 based on their current members count. In order to fill every Master and Champion Clans out there, do the math, on average you need at least 2-3 Million players whom are TH13 and wanting to join another Clan. Do you think there are so many TH13 that need to find a Clan?

The problem isn't with Recruitment Tool or we don't have Global Chat. The correct question is why would the TH13 choose your Clan when there are hundred thousands of Clans out there in Master and Champion league?
    What about lower halls ? Did you read this 👇
    but I do accept lower halls for wars but unable to find any good player through this tool, infact no one shows up now. Maybe they are inactive or they don't even want to join a clan.
    I don't know on which basis you support this tool. Maybe your mindset is to deny everything. I don't wanna prove "again and again" anymore how this tool is worst, reality is in front of everyone thats it.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; September 24th, 2020 at 07:43 AM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post

That is not "the" correct question at all.

There is no doubt whatsoever that the tool is not up to scratch.

The fact it may still be hard to find decent high TH13 members even if it were working well is an issue, but a separate one, and one which will have no real fix.

The recruitment tool cannot be considered as anything other than a top up of clan membership numbers at present.
    Somewhere for drifters and lower halls to maybe get soaked up.

There are a couple of fixes that would improve it.. Regional filter, and live list..
    But the sheer randomness of the entire process creates an environment whereby an average clan has little chance of prospering, since the game is littered with countless average clans, and all of them chasing those rare premium members.

By far, somewhere that folk could chat would be best.. but history has shown that not all folk are as they would portray themselves.

So with that ruled out.. Maybe looking more closely at how geography or language could be worked, so as to reduce the amount of competition for the prize..

Maybe, someone that is looking for a clan could choose from Country (regional) for a more concentrated clan match, Language for a wider scope (for the more commonly spoken languages), or Global to allow anyone anywhere to send a join request.
    there could of course be more alternatives offered, but at least the player would choose a preference, and responding clans have more chance of recruitment success due to the system being more refined.

Live list has been mentioned quite frequently.. But limitations on server space was the reason given for not using them IIRC.

There is always a way.. There is also necessity if the game is to continue to prosper.. The tool in its present form doesnt, nor can it, do its job

Millennial Club
    What about lower halls ? Did you read this 

I don't know on which basis you support this tool. Maybe your mindset is to deny everything. I don't wanna prove "again and again" anymore how this tool is worst, reality is in front of everyone thats it.
    Perhaps I didn't say it on the post you quoted, so you didn't get my view on Recruitment Tool.

No doubt about Recruitment Tool not working and there is so much more need to be done before one could consider the Recruitment Tool as usable and great. I have been consistent on this view, Recruitment Tool is bad.
    The purpose of my post is not to defend Recruitment Tool, but to point out the unrealistic expectation of the Recruitment Tool. Even with good Recruitment Tool, expecting to recruit a lot of TH13 is not realistic, especially the non-rushed ones.

Now, how about lower Halls as you pointed out? There is higher chance to recruit non-rushed TH11 or TH12 than TH13, but keep in mind there are hundred thousands of Clans out there, why would the non-rushed players choose your Clan and not the others? So the difficulty to recruit isn't purely depending on the usability of Recruitment Tool, but also the supply vs demand, it is basic math.

Let me talk the corporate way..
    They have added extreme Machine learning based ultra mega pro max Algorithm which will drastically cut the process of searching players by 2% and then we have added (adding big boy words like sophisticated, architechture, Artificial intelligence ) which will further enhance the clan tool.

There's your answer OP