Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Getting more and more frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolg View Post
    So to play the game properly you need a th11 account in addition to your main account? I think casuals do not have that. Above average players who are not pros might. Casual means to me an one account player. We have a lot of those in our clan. Only 3 players have more then one Acco and the clan is about full. But if you have your own donation acco it is still only every other week that you can have the super gob blimp and super wbs at the same time. Because you play multi not FC:s. To have a steady feed of super gobs you need 2 donation accos or very active clan member with another donation th11 acco. Gets a bit complicated.
    You donít need to put in that much effort. I had a th9 that I rushed to 11 for super gobs, I fill the camps up with them as theyíre about to expire and they donít run out for about a week. Lately, I havenít been able to get the 50k dark to unlock the super gobs but my requests still get filled because theyíre one of the most popular super troops.
    Last edited by LorenzoVonMT; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:52 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoVonMT View Post
    You don’t need to put in that much effort. I had a th9 that I rushed to 11 for super gobs, I fill the camps up with them as they’re about to expire and they don’t run out for about a week. Lately, I haven’t been able to get the 50k dark to unlock the super gobs but my requests still get filled because they’re one of the most popular super troops.
    Lorenzo. You obviously have very active clan and enough th11+ accos there that you can rely on them to give you super gobs. A good thing. But to level the playing field if we do not limit the pro players to just one super troop then we should make super troops always available to everyone. That would not weaken the pros at all but would strengthen the casuals. If everyone above th11 could donate super gob anytime everyone could have it as same as the pros. Only limit would be that you can use only one super troop in your army and one in CC so you open one ( the WB) every week for yourself but for donating they are all open.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolg View Post
    Lorenzo. You obviously have very active clan and enough th11+ accos there that you can rely on them to give you super gobs. A good thing. But to level the playing field if we do not limit the pro players to just one super troop then we should make super troops always available to everyone. That would not weaken the pros at all but would strengthen the casuals. If everyone above th11 could donate super gob anytime everyone could have it as same as the pros. Only limit would be that you can use only one super troop in your army and one in CC so you open one ( the WB) every week for yourself but for donating they are all open.
    That would be a nice quality of life change.

Centennial Club
    CWL is now 2 days full in our clan. On 30 attacks we only got 2 3 star attacks and the oppo 3... So only 5 3 star attacks with 60 attacks in total in Champ 3. That's a little low, isn't it??

For myself: ik didn't get a 3 star (off course....). My feeling: the more I plan, the more I even got it harder to even get a second star in war. Very strange...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    CWL is now 2 days full in our clan. On 30 attacks we only got 2 3 star attacks and the oppo 3... So only 5 3 star attacks with 60 attacks in total in Champ 3. That's a little low, isn't it??

For myself: ik didn't get a 3 star (off course....). My feeling: the more I plan, the more I even got it harder to even get a second star in war. Very strange...
    Well that depends. CWL Champions 3 usually has pretty decent bases, and most attackers aim for a safe 2 star with chance of a 3. Risks are not taken as a 1 star can loose the war. So the triple rate will be less then regular wars.

We see 2-3 triples per war if I had to guess an average. Which, for CWL is not bad.

I feel the frustration too. Maxed TH13 and I try many many different attacks, but rarely 3 star. I think itís more luck than doing something right when I do. Been playing for years but feel like the game isnít for me. Maybe just for people that donít work, or have some special brain function I donít?

I'm also feeling a little frustrated but mainly because of the limited attacks above legends, and the way friendly challenges are setup...

You build a base but can only attack it after 1 day,... Ok I get it.
    You move a few walls or XYZ a few tiles... another 24 hrs....

But then you can only have 3 home slots and 3 war slots and but purchase like 3 additional slots for huge amount of gems.... Ok?!
    I have 2 accounts just so I can practice and not look like a complete noob in wars... But it just feels like even if I wanted to do more practice attacks, strategies, etc I can't.

Sometimes I pop in the game just to do an attack and wait until my army is ready again.. and other times i want to play actively for couple hours. The game devs are making it into a situation where you should only play for a short amt of time and I hate it. CODM I can play for the next 10 hrs if I want no problem.

Some days I want to do my own thing, and other times the clan thing as far as war, friendly challenges etc. And free up the store, training potions etc. Why only medals to purchase training potions? C'mon at least allow gems or resources too. They literally don't want people playing the game. Train an army take a break, do some builder base, donations then take a break.. come back in an hour or so
    Last edited by dongiovanni; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:14 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dongiovanni View Post
    I'm also feeling a little frustrated but mainly because of the limited attacks above legends,
    Legends 8 attacks per day is a limited attacks and works best on average for the whole Legends players. In other words, some will feel 8 attacks is too few, some will feel 8 attacks is too much, some will feel it is perfectly fine. You do have the right to choose where you want to play, whether staying in Legends for 8 attacks per day, or drop down to Titan League or any league below to do less than or more than 8 attacks.

and the way friendly challenges are setup...

You build a base but can only attack it after 1 day,... Ok I get it.
    You move a few walls or XYZ a few tiles... another 24 hrs....
    This is 'required' to prevent sand-boxing, whether you like or don't like, it is still 'required'.

But then you can only have 3 home slots and 3 war slots and but purchase like 3 additional slots for huge amount of gems.... Ok?!
    I agree with this point. You need different type of base for Regular War and CWL, it would be great to have 3 different War Base slot for each Regular War and CWL.

I have 2 accounts just so I can practice and not look like a complete noob in wars... But it just feels like even if I wanted to do more practice attacks, strategies, etc I can't.
    Why? It works the same way for noob and pro players. It's not about how many practice you could do that matters, but what you do during the practice attacks that matters. Yes, more practice will give you better skill to some extent, but it is only taking you so far that 'deliberate' practice will make a average attacker to become more skillful attacker.

Sometimes I pop in the game just to do an attack and wait until my army is ready again.. and other times i want to play actively for couple hours. The game devs are making it into a situation where you should only play for a short amt of time and I hate it. CODM I can play for the next 10 hrs if I want no problem.

Some days I want to do my own thing, and other times the clan thing as far as war, friendly challenges etc. And free up the store, training potions etc. Why only medals to purchase training potions? C'mon at least allow gems or resources too. They literally don't want people playing the game. Train an army take a break, do some builder base, donations then take a break.. come back in an hour or so[
    This is pretty much self-explainable if you think about it. Except in Legends, firstly if everyone can do as many attacks as they would like without having to wait, the game would generate zero profit for gems sale or magic items sale related to Army training speed. Secondly, if everyone is online and allowed to play the game as long as they wanted, then it becomes the old Legends system where it is about who can stay online the longest to prevent getting attacked, skill become less of a factor and the game Leaderboard speaks nothing about Top Players.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLordBill View Post
    I feel the frustration too. Maxed TH13 and I try many many different attacks, but rarely 3 star. I think itís more luck than doing something right when I do. Been playing for years but feel like the game isnít for me. Maybe just for people that donít work, or have some special brain function I donít?
    I have the same issue, been max th13 in legends for months now trying to get better with different armies. I am just stuck at max 5400. And i only reach that high when i use the same boring electro loon combo for a month. When i was catching up to max my base after last updates up i had goals. But thats been months away. Now the game is just bleh. I am utterly bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshspown View Post
    I have the same issue, been max th13 in legends for months now trying to get better with different armies. I am just stuck at max 5400. And i only reach that high when i use the same boring electro loon combo for a month. When i was catching up to max my base after last updates up i had goals. But thats been months away. Now the game is just bleh. I am utterly bored.
    I want offense to get a buff because I find it more fun to get more 3 stars, but I know it likely won't make my trophies be any higher, since I'll be giving up more trophies on defense and since the players I'm competing against get that extra offense too.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.