Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Getting more and more frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Can we stop with small changes will make zero impact on the pros ? Because logically it isn't true at all. Small changes means that it bring little impact to the overall gameplay, but if any, pros are the ones that have the ability to get benefitted by those small changes, by changing how they utilize the troop that get small buff.
    You seem to be inferring I care about how the balance is for pro players. I don't, I'm responding to others that seem to creating straw man arguments that we want 3-stars all the time, and how this would affect e-sports competitions.

Yes, the game balance shouldn't be based on pro players, it should be based on average players. 3 Star should be difficult to achieve, with slightly above average level of challenge. Means that players still need to put in work to get better, it shouldn't be too easy. I can understand the request to buff few troops, to request for changes for the sake of average players, and to increase slightly the 3 star rate, I have no issue with such requests.
    I would agree with this - I don't want it to be easy to wipe out a base, just slightly easier than it is now.

In you example of buffing regular Wallbreakers. Since Regular Wbs are better after small buffs, there is no reason for pro players to have dedicated accounts activating Super Wb all the time anymore, they could substitute with other Super Troops which might bring benefit to their attacks, so it impacted pro players in terms of how they utilize Super Troops for their strategy.
    I don't watch pro attacks often, but when I do, I have never seen regular WBs used since the super version was introduced. This cannot be said of any other super troop. In fact, in other videos these players mention that nobody uses regular WBs and they explain how they keep their war accounts backed up with extra super WBs so they can use them all the time.

Because of this trick the pros can already have 2 or more super troops in their army for any given attack. So saying that a WB buff would enable this is inaccurate, as they already do this.

This to me says regular WBs are broken. Do they need to be more powerful than supers? No, but perhaps adding the death damage to regular WBs as others have mentioned might be enough - that alone won't make them stronger than supers, but might make them usable for the rest of us.

But again it has nothing to do with how much it impacted to the pro players since the game balance shouldn't be based on pro players in the first place right. Claiming that small changes wont impact pro players is just false.
    Right, the point about affecting pros is a minor one, and a secondary goal, far from the primary one. However, as I outlined above, I think your claim is inaccurate.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Of course not, and I have no idea where you got anything along those lines from in what you responded to.

IF you want to be among the very best, then you need to put in a lot of work and practice (nothing to do with being a programmer even then though).

But most of us, as casual players wanting to play and have fun have no need to do that.

Just the same as I go out for a bike ride several evenings a week after work, that doesn't mean I have to put in enough work to be able to compete in the Tour de France to have fun.
    The lines that i responded to, offered a solution from the type"to train a lot" if you want to have fun.

Your example with the bike is good, but it is not accurate. I will give you example with clash :
    1.Rushed th13 with 5 5 5 1 heroes can 2 star any max th13 with edrags, zap, range and blimp.It is not a rocket science.
    2.The players need years to max th13.
    3.In the majority of cases , the casual player will 2 star just like the rushed th13.
    4.The casual player will feel that there is no reward after all that farming.
    5.The casual player will be frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Misho12 View Post
    The lines that i responded to, offered a solution from the type"to train a lot" if you want to have fun.

Your example with the bike is good, but it is not accurate. I will give you example with clash :
    1.Rushed th13 with 5 5 5 1 heroes can 2 star any max th13 with edrags, zap, range and blimp.It is not a rocket science.
    3.In the majority of cases , the casual player will 2 star just like the rushed th13.
    I'd love to see that base hit max 13s......

Are you a casual player?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #174
    No they didn't. They said nothing about "If you want to have fun", only "if you want to get better".

It is also patently false. They are not going to 2 star any half way decent design of max TH13 with those heroes.

Yes, my TH12 account (my 3rd account) can more often than not 2-star decent Th13s with edrags, but my TH12 has 65/65/40 heroes.

If the TH is anywhere but at the edge, you need a lot more than level 5 warden ability to protect the blimp long enough to reach TH.

And without decent level king/queen, you quite often won't get 50% either.

I don't know why you believe point 5, or even point 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    I'm at the point to really considering of stop playing with CoC. The last couple of months I rarely tripled a base in cw or cwl (I'm playing in champ 3 with my clan).

The last couple of weeks a lot of my attacks are 1 star fails. I really don't get it... I try a lot of strategies, but I can't seem to find a balance for myself.

Is it because the game is too hard for me and my brain is too stupid to follow? Because SC looks more to progress CoC as a pro game? I feel like casual players are getting more and more frustrated (I'm in several clans with several TH levels and a lot of casual TH 13 players in those clans are complaining about it).
    You will get 3* opponent will get 3* on you then no strategy gonna required. If you are casual player then don't think about 3* just play like casual player 😆
    If you want 3* then Do some practice and find out combo. Same combo can't work on all type of base design.

No need to be pro but you have to do practice and make some strategy to get 3*.

Our guys can hit 0's and 1's as often as 2's on decent 13s, never mind maxed..
    Non war players dropping edrag for 1 week per month, even tho carrying good heroes, makes for cringe worthy viewing mate.
    Especially teaser/troll bases where the drags pretty much disappear as they drop on the map.

I am casual, and I get frustrated.. But dont think its so much the game, but rather psychological profile..
    I can usually accept failure from other people, but set high standards for myself.. Tend to disappoint myself more than being satisfied.
    I have tended to be an edrag spammer whilst working the heroes..

My reward for all that farming is that the heroes are now done, and I been dusting down the yeti..
    Not sure how this cwl will go, but so far so good..
    Am spamming yeti now instead of edrag..
    After that, been watching hybrid, so will spam miner and hogs at some point..

Just to touch on point 3.. Was watching the qualifiers a few days ago, a rare event for me..
    But it seems many of them are no better than that rushed 13 either.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ab09 View Post
    You will get 3* opponent will get 3* on you then no strategy gonna required. If you are casual player then don't think about 3* just play like casual player 
    If you want 3* then Do some practice and find out combo. Same combo can't work on all type of base design.

No need to be pro but you have to do practice and make some strategy to get 3*.
    Nothing in his post suggested that he wants offense so much stronger that he and his opponent will usually get three stars, let alone always get 3 stars....so there would be no decrease in strategy, just more successful 3 star attacks per his wish.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No they didn't. They said nothing about "If you want to have fun", only "if you want to get better".

It is also patently false. They are not going to 2 star any half way decent design of max TH13 with those heroes.

Yes, my TH12 account (my 3rd account) can more often than not 2-star decent Th13s with edrags, but my TH12 has 65/65/40 heroes.

If the TH is anywhere but at the edge, you need a lot more than level 5 warden ability to protect the blimp long enough to reach TH.

And without decent level king/queen, you quite often won't get 50% either.

I don't know why you believe point 5, or even point 4.
    Umm, when a th11 can hit a (max) th13 with sneaky gobs (haste them in) beg to disagree with that

Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Imjustaboutokinwar View Post
    Umm, when a th11 can hit a (max) th13 with sneaky gobs (haste them in) beg to disagree with that
    sure. With an exposed town hall. Good luck with a protected one.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Hmmm... interesting that this thread has gone on for almost a week now. IME, TH13 triples are at a sweet spot atm, not too easy, not impossible, even for a casual clan like ours.