Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Getting more and more frustrated

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    On a side note, when I got 222 cups in my LL day yesterday, I thought of your forum name

That said, the proposed way of getting better makes no sense, as it would require hundreds of bases to be recorded. And even then, seeing a base tripled does not all of a sudden give you better skill. More then once I have seen people trying to replicate a 99% attack in order to triple the base, and get way below 99, using same army, same tactics.

The only way to get better is to practice a lot, and to learn to pick a base apart before you attack.
    Some of the "pro" clans spend lots of time discussing a base on voice chat before it gets attacked. Trying to see every angle of it. Those people have amazing results, but it required tons of time and effort.
    So if a casual player wants to play some clash and have some fun... must become a progamer?
    I think that this is bad for the game. We used to divide the clan in 3 clans for cwl, now we hardly can find 15 th13 for the cwl. My friend list is full with abandoned th13. I can't blaim them, they want to have some fun. They don't get it here, they go somewhere else.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Misho12 View Post
    So if a casual player wants to play some clash and have some fun... must become a progamer?
    Of course not, and I have no idea where you got anything along those lines from in what you responded to.

IF you want to be among the very best, then you need to put in a lot of work and practice (nothing to do with being a programmer even then though).

But most of us, as casual players wanting to play and have fun have no need to do that.

Just the same as I go out for a bike ride several evenings a week after work, that doesn't mean I have to put in enough work to be able to compete in the Tour de France to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    It doesnt have to be major changes for making the game (or better said attacking) more appealing. Little things like wallbreaker rework wich makes attacking with more armies less frustrating, affects not just one strategy but more with just one touch.
    This is very true, and I would take it one step further and say that you could seriously buff the regular wallbreakers and it would have zero impact on the pros, because they have dedicated war accounts where they can insure that they always have access to super wallbreakers.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

ok, I said I was done with this thread, guess I wasn’t, cuz it keeps coming back to the top of the forum...... lordy lordy......

yes, very small changes can be achieved in a mind boggling number of different ways, and I think that’s all it would take, it doesn’t need to be something so drastic like adding another level to this or that, or nerfing this or that, or adding more troops or content, it could simply be a number of small tweeks to certain things like maybe reduce building hp, scale back hero damage on defence, SS damage reduction, TH damage reductions, like was mentioned improve regular wbs, improve the offensive queen ai..... there are so many small things that can be played with.
    As has been mentioned by myself and others, including Darian himself, many times on this forum, this game is delicate when it comes to balancing, and I’ve said before I don’t envy the programmers it’s a tough job, but if you keep trying here and there, little by little....... “nirvana”......... well maybe not quite, but you get the point.......

for 7 yrs I have praised this game, I play and I speak on the forum with passion...... cheers and thank you SC

*give the tweeked build to Lach and the rest if the mods, if they start spam crushing bases then you know you've gone too far* j/k

Quote Originally Posted by kurei0318 View Post
    Want more 3 stars? Then only one thing that will bring you those: effort.

Example:
    1. Screenshot a base that was tripled
    2. Record the attack
    3. Print out the base, and create a file of them

Basically your creating a "glossary" on how to 3 star bases.
    So when you go to war, you have your glossary to look up the
    same base, rewatch the replay, and copy the attack.. and unless
    your troops are seriously under leveled you will succeed more then fail.
    Someone made a website that does all that for you, all you have to do is upload a picture of a base (th13 only) and it'll find you a video showing how to 3 star that base: https://findthisbase.com

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    This is very true, and I would take it one step further and say that you could seriously buff the regular wallbreakers and it would have zero impact on the pros, because they have dedicated war accounts where they can insure that they always have access to super wallbreakers.
    Can we stop with small changes will make zero impact on the pros ? Because logically it isn't true at all. Small changes means that it bring little impact to the overall gameplay, but if any, pros are the ones that have the ability to get benefitted by those small changes, by changing how they utilize the troop that get small buff.

Yes, the game balance shouldn't be based on pro players, it should be based on average players. 3 Star should be difficult to achieve, with slightly above average level of challenge. Means that players still need to put in work to get better, it shouldn't be too easy. I can understand the request to buff few troops, to request for changes for the sake of average players, and to increase slightly the 3 star rate, I have no issue with such requests.

In you example of buffing regular Wallbreakers. Since Regular Wbs are better after small buffs, there is no reason for pro players to have dedicated accounts activating Super Wb all the time anymore, they could substitute with other Super Troops which might bring benefit to their attacks, so it impacted pro players in terms of how they utilize Super Troops for their strategy.

But again it has nothing to do with how much it impacted to the pro players since the game balance shouldn't be based on pro players in the first place right. Claiming that small changes wont impact pro players is just false.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:22 AM.

I said this earlier but donít think anyone commented as it was posted quite late.

Why donít they buff the super troops but not make them available at the highest level of CWL / above 5500 in legends.

Not sure why this would be problematic?
    Last edited by Gindie; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gindie View Post
    I said this earlier but donít think anyone commented as it was posted quite late.

Why donít they buff the super troops but not make them available at the highest level of CWL / above 5500 in legends.

Because it affects normal wars and cwls not every one has same thought of uses supertroops, I super them because of excess loot, my clan mates can't because they are busy players comes on to attacks or cg or in weekend play and chat
    No point in boosting them if they can't use them

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Gindie View Post
    I said this earlier but don’t think anyone commented as it was posted quite late.

Why don’t they buff the super troops but not make them available at the highest level of CWL / above 5500 in legends.

Because one of the main reasons for the introduction of supertroops was to give maxed players something to spend a bit of DE on. Most of the players at those levels are exactly the ones supertroops were aimed at.

We run 5 clans in cwl in the Lethal family and to be honest - we have some clans that we are in lower leagues and it is a comfortable fun place for our more casual minded players. Champ 3 man that is gonna be tough every single hit - regarding regular raids if you are running in legends that will be the most challenging and force you to Ďthink on your feet indeedí no next button until you find the perfect base and just about all max bases if you are not riding right at the 5k mark. Regular wars will be harder / more casual obviously depending on your lineup. Donít get frustrated and quit figure out where your niche lies. I have been playing since the game launched and I find often I have to adjust how I am playing but still love clash.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    I'm at the point to really considering of stop playing with CoC. The last couple of months I rarely tripled a base in cw or cwl (I'm playing in champ 3 with my clan).

The last couple of weeks a lot of my attacks are 1 star fails. I really don't get it... I try a lot of strategies, but I can't seem to find a balance for myself.

Is it because the game is too hard for me and my brain is too stupid to follow? Because SC looks more to progress CoC as a pro game? I feel like casual players are getting more and more frustrated (I'm in several clans with several TH levels and a lot of casual TH 13 players in those clans are complaining about it).

Justice - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans