Thread: New season Pass

Fresh Spawn

New season Pass

Actually i have an idea about Season Pass present we have only GOLD PASS its only for 1 Month but If we keep DIAMOND pass for 2 Months means Some more players show intrest on it. Its my idea Thank you

Asking for another pass level, will make other people to ask for more until we cover the entire Periodic Table.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Asking for another pass level, will make other people to ask for more until we cover the entire Periodic Table.

No.
    I think what Taraka was saying that the diamond pass will be longer than one month even though it is still essentially the gold pass. I think he/she meant that it's a longer version of the gold pass and doesn't want to keep buying it every month but rather for a few months ahead sort of like the PlayStation Plus where u can buy for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. I agree with this if idea if it was meant.

If Taraka means another pass with more goods and perks than the gold pass then I don't agree with it at all. I agree with Maximooze007.

Fresh Spawn
    I don't said for more Goods or Perk's sir. Its a small from me it may be good or bad what's in my mind i suggested here sir. If I get any other idea related to Clash of clans. I'll come again to drop my Idea's here thank you sir 😊

Millennial Club
    I want oxygen and nitrogen pass,
    Common guys it is essential part of life so honor these elements let's have a pass on them

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    as common as silver and gold ?.........
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.