Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quality of life improvements for clan leaders

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    This also does nothing for those of us who have created accounts while travelling. I currently have a couple of accounts which I created while travelling which if the only identifier was the leader board of the account finding me a suitable home/recruiting others would be completely useless for me, as the primary language and time zones would not line up with my current home in any way.
    Well it will be much better than now . Something is better than nothing, right?

Yes, it is a good idea, but off course we don't need only of our country type players, it would be more interesting if outer countries people join. Anyways the idea is good but we should have other options to recruit players from all around the world !
    Last edited by Luciferfox; September 23rd, 2020 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferfox View Post
    Yes, it is a good idea, but off course we don't need only of our country type players, it would be more interesting if outer countries people join. Anyways the idea is good but we should have other options to recruit players from all around the world !
    I do agree that it would be more fun when people from different join us and play together , making a sense of the universal brotherhood . But sometimes it happens like this that a player from somewhere in the world joins us and then when asked anything they don't understand English, tries to write something in mother tongue and so it just makes a way for him/her to leave us although being a good player. When you join your native ones, it somehow makes a feeling of being in the same area , same language and communication is then easier . Not a big deal when it comes to English speaking countries as most of the people all over the globe has minimum ability to understand English. But it matters when it's a country with a specific tongue.

So just like clan location , I would say that along with giving any country input for search ,there should also be an INTERNATIONAL and ANY so that if somebody is willing to recruit new clashers regardless of their nationality and language, they can use it.
    Last edited by drekdx; September 23rd, 2020 at 04:54 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    I do agree that it would be more fun when people from different join us and play together , making a sense of the universal brotherhood . But sometimes it happens like this that a player from somewhere in the world joins us and then when asked anything they don't understand English, tries to write something in mother tongue and so it just makes a way for him/her to leave us although being a good player. When you join your native ones, it somehow makes a feeling of being in the same area , same language and communication is then easier . Not a big deal when it comes to English speaking countries as most of the people all over the globe has minimum ability to understand English. But it matters when it's a country with a specific tongue.

So just like clan location , I would say that along with giving any country input for search ,there should also be an INTERNATIONAL and ANY so that if somebody is willing to recruit new clashers regardless of their nationality and language, they can use it.
    Then you should be able to choose international and your home country or something. So you can be invited by Swedish clans (for me itís Swedish cause Iím Swedish) and international if you want to. So you can be open to invites to both international clans and your own country clans.
    Last edited by 0Adde0; September 23rd, 2020 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Adde0 View Post
    Then you should be able to choose international and your home country or something. So you can be invited by Swedish clans (for me it’s Swedish cause I’m Swedish) and international if you want to. So you can be open to invites to both international clans and your own country clans.
    Under the current system our location is not visible in profile but can be seen via looking at the current local leaderboard and that shows our exact location .So, using that, someone can recruit players on basis of their location set up in game. I think in this system of recruiting International won't be needed rather with the option any , it's quite possible to do the same ( haven't thought earlier) . IN this way SC don't have to arrange a new button or drop down box-like thing somewhere in the game to this system . So with less toil , it can be done easily.

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation More presence for Switzerland!

Hello everybody. This is a feautre request and a call for help at the same time.

I, Pandaros Excelsior, am the leader of a Swiss clan. When the global chat still existed we could still relatively easily find new members, but since it no longer exists our clan is falling more and more.
    Dear Supercell, your new player searching feature is great, but something is missing: If I search players I don't see where the players are from. So we can't find any new players and our clan is slowly dying out. I ask you to use the same function that is used to set clan regions to make available to players, in addition to the other labels. There the players can set which country they come from or whether they are interested in international clans. This feature is very easy to insert and will help not only our clan!

<Ruled out idea redacted>

(Forgive me if my English sounds bad - English is not my first language )

I wish you a nice evening and clash on!
    Last edited by Ajax; September 24th, 2020 at 08:00 PM.

Forum Superstar
    I'm having a sense of deja vu with this thread.

Filter by region in recruiting

We need this so much you don't even imagine. You decided to remove global chat, but at least let us the option to choose by region, since most of the people we get in recruiting aren't from our country.

THE PEOPLE WANT THIS, PROOF HERE
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...y_region_when/

I mean this wouldn't even be hard to implement like, a button, a list that appears and boom, easy done it. I could expect it to be in the game in the next update, but ofc I'm sure it's not gonna happen.

btw I've been playing for years on multiple accounts so it's not something that comes out of a random guy

If for some weird ethic ideas you supercell don't want this, because you want some sort of international community, well I'm informing you that this is the wrong decision, for the growth of the game at least.
    We live in a world where social globalization is still a utopia. And also I would like other people in my clan to at least speak english, when a good half doesn't at all.

Thankyou

Ludo

ok my post got moved here, so can we get a reply from that useless developers called supercell? Or you're too busy thinking about how to ruin your own business with bad decision? so bad company

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by LozioLudo View Post
    ok my post got moved here, so can we get a reply from that useless developers called supercell? Or you're too busy thinking about how to ruin your own business with bad decision? so bad company
    You know that they read pretty much everything on here? They just donít respond, if they do they can get into a fight or something. Then they donít have enough time to read everything.