Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quality of life improvements for clan leaders

Fresh Spawn

Quality of life improvements for clan leaders

As a clan co-leader Iím trying to find new players to our clan. But, the clan is Swedish and Iím Swedish and itís hard to find other Swedish people to our clan.

If you could have a setting on your profile to set your nationality it would be much easier! You could search for Swedish people or American or Finnish or, yeah you get it. That would make it way easier to find new members.

Sorry if it was bad English
    Last edited by 0Adde0; September 21st, 2020 at 05:41 AM.

Yeah this idea would definitely help the recruiting system and finding much more suitable clan mates. I like it.

It has to be implemented on your profile and and has to be added as an option by the recruitement tool when looking for new players.
    Last edited by LemonCream099; September 21st, 2020 at 09:53 PM.

This wouldn’t be a clan leader only QOL, because elder and up can search and invite on the recruitment tool.

Thats not good idea. This will divide players. Also players will bully other people which are not from their country. Now in the game all players are same for each other.this can increase racism in game.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash9778 View Post
    Thats not good idea. This will divide players. Also players will bully other people which are not from their country. Now in the game all players are same for each other.this can increase racism in game.
    Isnít that why we have a report button? And I get that itís not going to work in global... But global was removed!

What I have said in the past regarding ...

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    This is something that would not even need be selected by players, rather it could be auto-detected. All players are assigned a Local Leaderboard (country). They already select some prefered language within their Clash Settings. So an easy solution may be to:

1) Show in a players profile their Local Leaderboard (Country) and which Language they are currently using. Then ...
    2) Make both those properties as selectable optional recruitment filters.
    I still fully support this idea. Now, supposedly (so we have been told) that this already happens "behind the scenes", that locality and language are taken into consideration when recruits are offered. Given though how often adding language or country are suggested, I myself question that. If true, then the behind the scenes logic simply is not working as designed.
    Last edited by rowman; September 22nd, 2020 at 12:16 PM.

I still fully support this idea. Now, supposedly (so we have been told) that this already happens "behind the scenes", that locality and language are taken into consideration when recruits are offered. Given though how often adding language or country are suggested, I myself question that. If true, then the behind the scenes logic simply is not working as designed.
    Yes thats true. I can see my local leaderboard, but when it comes to recruiting most of the people I see have names that are in other languages such as Chinese.

This also does nothing for those of us who have created accounts while travelling. I currently have a couple of accounts which I created while travelling which if the only identifier was the leader board of the account finding me a suitable home/recruiting others would be completely useless for me, as the primary language and time zones would not line up with my current home in any way.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    This also does nothing for those of us who have created accounts while travelling. I currently have a couple of accounts which I created while travelling which if the only identifier was the leader board of the account finding me a suitable home/recruiting others would be completely useless for me, as the primary language and time zones would not line up with my current home in any way.
    Well that could easily be fixed. When you enter a new country the game ask you if you want to set your home to xxxx. So even if you create the account in France for an example you could change it back to your home.
    That would work right?

I believe that if Local leaderboard and global both can be represented at the same time then it won't be toilsome to add such a improvement in the recruitment tool based on region or country or continent . Yeah , it's true that we expect for improvements in the recruitment tool whenever a thread was created for this topic. But it's been a long when there's nothing coming in to make it easier to recruit .
    Earnestly hoping for a upgrade in the recruiting tool soon conceivably in the Autumn update.
    Last edited by drekdx; September 23rd, 2020 at 12:10 PM.