Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friendly challenges not allowing two super troops

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    You could use multiple super troops in the past but not anymore
    Since the friendly challange army thing came to the game they remove the feature of using multiplesuper troops in same friendly challange/war attack(which they didnt offered intentional in first place)
    What do you base this assumption on? I've seen players use multiple super troops in war attacks very recently... As stated: it takes more effort on the part of the user to keep them in their second army and not forget to put an eddie or pekka in front of them when attacking... but that's about it?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    What do you base this assumption on? I've seen players use multiple super troops in war attacks very recently... As stated: it takes more effort on the part of the user to keep them in their second army and not forget to put an eddie or pekka in front of them when attacking... but that's about it?
    I mean the friendly wars coz this topic was about friendly so i completely ignored regular and league wars my bad i should have mentioned cant use any more for friendly wars/challange
    And yes i even take the effort of saving sneky and swb for the whole week coz it pays off for the effort i do

Eventually they will fix this and we can never use two ST haha. Why make a thread thatís common sense, and give the. More reason to fix it faster? Wouldnít be surprised in the next update or two they are treated like temporary troops (party wizard etc) and vanish from army when the time is up. Shocked it hasnít happened already.

Quote Originally Posted by Therockcoc View Post
    Eventually they will fix this and we can never use two ST haha. Why make a thread that’s common sense, and give the. More reason to fix it faster? Wouldn’t be surprised in the next update or two they are treated like temporary troops (party wizard etc) and vanish from army when the time is up. Shocked it hasn’t happened already.
    Yep, same thoughts, they should pop out of existence once their time is up.

There could be better way than just wiping out them, just don't let them boost till the time they uses out or dump them