Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Friendly challenges not allowing two super troops

  1. #1

    Friendly challenges not allowing two super troops

    Iíve been using two super troops for my Legends League attacks. Iíve had success with using one super wall breaker and 5 super archers. Iíve also seen people use super wall breakers and super barbarians. I am not talking about using them in your clan castle either.

    I am unable to use two different types of super troops in friendly challenges even when selecting the option to use my current troops. Can we please fix this issue? I just want to practice for my Legends League attacks.

    Thank you and please let me know if you use two super troops. If so, what is your favorite combination?

  2. #2
    Millennial Club maximooze007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,041
    I think it doesn't need more explanation why the player you saw had 2 super troops, it wasn't intended to be that way, players just manage to bypass the system to have multiple troops, but AFAIK, SC didn't intend players to be able to activate and cook (intentionally) more than 1 super troop at a time.

    You can't use two super troops in friendly challenges the same way as you cannot activate and brew multiple super troops. If this is a game breaking thing, I think they should put a system where multiple super troops won't be allowed on an active army(army on disposal), this could pave the way of having multiple activated super troops but only a single type can join an army.
    Last edited by maximooze007; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:59 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    I think it doesn't need more explanation why the player you saw had 2 super troops, it wasn't intended to be that way, players just manage to bypass the system to have multiple troops, but AFAIK, SC didn't intend players to be able to activate and cook (intentionally) more than 1 super troop at a time.

    You can't use two super troops in friendly challenges the same way as you cannot activate and brew multiple super troops. If this is a game breaking thing, I think they should put a system where multiple super troops won't be allowed on an active army(army on disposal), this could pave the way of having multiple activated super troops but only a single type can join an army.
    Iíve even heard of people using three super troops in one attack. I want to be able to use them in friendly challenges even if it is not intended.

  4. #4
    Millennial Club maximooze007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,041
    I think, and I'm not sure, but just having a good feeling that someday they will fix it, maybe once the super troop expires, all of that troop that has been cooked will disappear as well...

  5. #5
    Junior Member Chitrang98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Somewhere on earth ��
    Posts
    99
    Term fix the issue only applies when there is actually any problem exists. The way super troops are now are perfectly balanced. And for your quetion if we canít use more then one super troop in multiplayer battles and wars then obviously friendly challange have same mechanisms so we can practice it that way.

    Note: you can use many super troops as you want by asking different super troops to your clan mates donate you in your cc.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    I think, and I'm not sure, but just having a good feeling that someday they will fix it, maybe once the super troop expires, all of that troop that has been cooked will disappear as well...
    I agree but perhaps they will change the way super troops work. Like maybe a 60/280 capacity or something and you can purchase whichever type you want.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitrang98 View Post
    Term fix the issue only applies when there is actually any problem exists. The way super troops are now are perfectly balanced. And for your quetion if we canít use more then one super troop in multiplayer battles and wars then obviously friendly challange have same mechanisms so we can practice it that way.

    Note: you can use many super troops as you want by asking different super troops to your clan mates donate you in your cc.
    We can use multiple types in multiplayer and wars just not friendly challenges. We arenít talking about CC troops here. Just gotta save them!

  8. #8
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,116
    You could use multiple super troops in the past but not anymore
    Since the friendly challange army thing came to the game they remove the feature of using multiplesuper troops in same friendly challange/war attack(which they didnt offered intentional in first place)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    You could use multiple super troops in the past but not anymore
    Since the friendly challange army thing came to the game they remove the feature of using multiplesuper troops in same friendly challange/war attack(which they didnt offered intentional in first place)
    Interesting. Iíve been using two super troops in legends today and plan to use for my war attack tomorrow. Just sucks that I can not practice much.

  10. #10
    Forum Champion JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    6,465
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    I think, and I'm not sure, but just having a good feeling that someday they will fix it, maybe once the super troop expires, all of that troop that has been cooked will disappear as well...
    What exactly do you base that thought on? There's nothing 'wrong' with people using two super troops in one army if they go through the trouble of keeping them in their second army, as has been discussed quite a few times. No indication whatsoever that this needs a 'fix' from any of the answers SC has provided so far?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •