Results 1 to 7 of 7

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Star Bonus

  1. #1

    Star Bonus

    For a future update there should be a number next to your star bonuses for your versus battles and multiplayer battles that make you aware of the amount of bonuses you have left.

  2. #2
    Senior Member LemonCream099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    324
    What do u mean by number of bonuses left?

    U get one star bonus every 24 hours, so in 30 days u have 30 star bonuses.

  3. #3
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8,372
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    What do u mean by number of bonuses left?

    U get one star bonus every 24 hours, so in 30 days u have 30 star bonuses.
    It's possible to stack two days of start bonus. So, I can skip one then get all six wins in one day on bh or get 10 stars on main. It could be helpful to let you know you need to do two days worth. Not a big deal, but couldn't hurt.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  4. #4
    Senior Member LemonCream099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    It's possible to stack two days of start bonus. So, I can skip one then get all six wins in one day on bh or get 10 stars on main. It could be helpful to let you know you need to do two days worth. Not a big deal, but couldn't hurt.
    U can also stack up to three, I've done it before. The counting system/number of star bonuses left could help if you're behind on star bonuses as u mentioned, either than that I don't see it being useful.

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    U can also stack up to three, I've done it before. The counting system/number of star bonuses left could help if you're behind on star bonuses as u mentioned, either than that I don't see it being useful.
    I think you mistook what happened, because you can't stack up to 3.

    If you don't complete one by the end of the day, then the next becomes available. But there are no more until you finish the first one, at which point, the second starts - with 24 hours until a third appears.

  6. #6
    Senior Member LemonCream099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I think you mistook what happened, because you can't stack up to 3.

    If you don't complete one by the end of the day, then the next becomes available. But there are no more until you finish the first one, at which point, the second starts - with 24 hours until a third appears.
    Or then it's possible that when I finished my second one soon after the next one appeared and made me think it's 3 stacked up??
    Last edited by LemonCream099; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:00 AM.

  7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    Or then it's possible that when I finished my second one soon after the next one appeared and made me think it's 2 stacked up??
    If it took you most of a day to finish the 2nd, yes that would happen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •