Thread: Town visitor coins

Question Town visitor coins

i am level 44 with reputation level 8 and i find sometimes that some visitors give very low coins for some items which have higher value. I know that reward is distributed between xp and coins but sometimes the coins are very less, so does this value increases as your reputation level increases regardless of the coin upgrade of that building?

For each item, the amount of xp and coin are a fixed number, calculated based on how long it takes to produce the item and what its ingredients are. This value does not change with reputation level nor farm level. High or low demand of an item in the DD or between farmers does not affect this value.

What you can earn as extra is building bonus: by upgrading the town building which gives more coins, you can get an extra up to 60% of original amount of coin value of said item.

Example:
    - 1x raspberry mocha: 134 coin + 128 xp

With 10% more coins bonus on the building where you serve, you can get 134 + 13 = 147 coins.
    Last edited by meonhoc; September 21st, 2020 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Typo, what else?
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    For each item, the amount of xp and coin are a fixed number, calculated based on how long it tales to produce the item and what its ingredients are. This value does not change with reputation level nor farm level. High or low demand of an item in the DD or between farmers does not affect this value.

What you can earn as extra is building bonus: by upgradign the townbuilding to give more coins, you can get an extra up to 60% of original amount of coin value of said item.

Example:
    - 1x raspberry mocha: 134 coin + 128 xp

With 10% more coins bonus on the building where you serve, you can get 134 + 13 = 147 coins.
    thanks for the clarification