Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to create your own clan

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Yep mate.. I agree on that one.. personal contact would indeed make a lot of difference.. Something that I doubt we will get with the tool.
    Am not saying the tool is good by any means.. A starter pack for new clans is hardly a glowing endorsement.

That's the same thing my friends and I did. We were town hall 6's in a level 10 clan and it was full. They never put us in wars as we were the lowest town halls in the clan. It's very much understandable as to why they excluded us, but we just wanted to be in as much wars as possible for the exposure and experience so we started a clan and it's now lvl 14 and very active. Starting our own clan was one of the best choices we made. We started of as 5 people tho😅😅.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    That's the same thing my friends and I did. We were town hall 6's in a level 10 clan and it was full. They never put us in wars as we were the lowest town halls in the clan. It's very much understandable as to why they excluded us, but we just wanted to be in as much wars as possible for the exposure and experience so we started a clan and it's now lvl 14 and very active. Starting our own clan was one of the best choices we made. We started of as 5 people tho.
    Yeah mate.. My introduction to the game in general was at a very casual and naive clan as a th4..
    We couldnt understand that even though we were upgrading, the opposition were still better than us.. Had no idea a matchmaker was using our weight and inexperience against us.

Once I got more into war, I wanted to win, so started cooking accounts.. I had realised by then that weight mattered..
    So me and one of the guys jumped and I formed the clan I am back playing with.. The guy whom came with me is leader now.

But the early days was simply the 2 of us..
    Defenceless engineering caught fire and sent me here to the forums looking for answers.. And somewhere to moan about it..
    We had no desire to change our maxer policy, but ended up as roster engineers.. Using the roster could assist in overcoming the offensive weight deficit.

But the beauty of multi accounts is that you are never stuck..
    When I decided to leave the new clan, I simply handed over the badge, left, and spent the gold..
    The accounts were already in place.
    30 accounts means most dont get much air time outside of war, but with the mix of halls I carry I can set up a mixed hall roster any way I see fit, can be certain war day activity will be good, and planning is simple.

Only other person I had with me at that mini was my original leader, whom became a good in game friend, and aint really into war.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent77 View Post
    What is required to create a clan
    Some friends. I think a core group is nearly everything.