Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to create your own clan

Quote Originally Posted by Agent77 View Post
    Lools it's been years since i played the game just came back 2months ago
    Not being funny but if you have been inactive for years and only started playing two months ago why would you think making a clan and being leader is the right move for you ? When you are still getting to grips with all the changes in the game since you left
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Once you create the clan, just use the recruitment tool continuosly. Most of the clashers are inherently against it, but It is the most efficient method for recruitment. The clan would get filled in less than 6 hours.
    This tool doesn't work later when you need quality players.

Lools it's been years since i played the game just came back 2months ago
    My advice: don't make a clan, it's pain in the ...

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    You mean 6 hrs after the initial 24ish hour wait before you can use the recruiting tool.
    If you add the initial hours, that would make it 18hrs(it took 12hrs for the tool to work in my case). If you cant wait for 18hrs, better not start a clan ig.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Yes. Thats one of its cons. Recruiting players till TH10 is easy by using it. From TH11 tho, it gets tougher. Reddit/Forums/Discord is more efficient for recruiting quality TH11 and above players. But the level of the players doesnt matter for brand new clans, ig.

Only because there is a shortage of quality players, and thousands of clans looking.

There seems to be plenty of potential for those that are simply looking for numbers in order to get started.

What is required to create a clan
    What I did, was create several accounts, and farm up some of them more than others, so that I had a ready made roster for war.
    Takes a little time, but makes having the time to play the only issue once you start up.
    Additional membership becomes optional once you have your war roster.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; September 20th, 2020 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Only because there is a shortage of quality players, and thousands of clans looking.

There seems to be plenty of potential for those that are simply looking for numbers in order to get started.
    I agree with you, but only clanless players are not the ones who are looking for clans. I remember when there was global, a decent chat pulled several strong players who were already in a clan to our clan.
    This tool is really useless as there are so many players who are not willing to join but are displayed on the list.
    Some more drawbacks like inactive accounts, chinese accounts and much more makes this tool totally useless.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; September 20th, 2020 at 04:05 PM.

I agree with you, but only clanless players are not the ones who are looking for clans. I remember when there was global, a decent chat pulled several strong players who were already in a clan to our clan.
    That would be unhealthy for the smaller clans. Even in the current situation, the TH10+s in my clan are leaving to join level 15+ clans and I am struggling to keep the clan 50/50 and at the same time, grow it and is having to invite 1000s of players every day. If the people who are already in a clan gets invited, I would just give up leadership. Also, the same can happen to your clan. The members of your level 16 clan may get invited by level 29 clans. How is that good in any way?

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    That would be unhealthy for the smaller clans. Even in the current situation, the TH10+s in my clan are leaving to join level 15+ clans and I am struggling to keep the clan 50/50 and at the same time, grow it and is having to invite 1000s of players every day. If the people who are already in a clan gets invited, I would just give up leadership. Also, the same can happen to your clan. The members of your level 16 clan may get invited by level 29 clans. How is that good in any way?
    Yes its not good if we look at this way.
    It all depends on loyalty of the players, if anyone wants to leave then he will in future, you can't force anyone to stay. The one's who came through global were willing to join and if they haven't met me at that time, they would still leave their clan and would have joined someone else because they want to..
    So I was saying about tool that atleast show interested people in that list.

But you remember i have a lvl 16 clan

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Only create a clan if you have 9 close friends/family IRL ready to commit. Otherwise, search out a good active clan and enjoy the stress-free life as a member.
    I agree... my friend and I just started a new clan a week ago, lucky for us we had some good ppl from other clans that we have been in put some of their alt accounts in our clan to help us grow.

This tool is really useless as there are so many players who are not willing to join but are displayed on the list.
    Some more drawbacks like inactive accounts, chinese accounts and much more makes this tool totally useless.
    Yep mate.. I agree on that one.. personal contact would indeed make a lot of difference.. Something that I doubt we will get with the tool.
    Am not saying the tool is good by any means.. A starter pack for new clans is hardly a glowing endorsement.