Thread: Dark elixir storage

Fresh Spawn

Dark elixir storage

Dark Elixir storage can be upgraded to lvl6 on Th9 and then directly lvl7 on Th12. Why cant SUPERCELL just add upgrades for Th10 and Th11. They can me minor 20000 capacity increase upgrades but will surely help those who farm regularly and keep their heroes for upgrade together.

Millennial Club
    Because the hero upgrades don't cross 200000 mark till town hall 12

Quote Originally Posted by RBG2002 View Post
    Dark Elixir storage can be upgraded to lvl6 on Th9 and then directly lvl7 on Th12. Why cant SUPERCELL just add upgrades for Th10 and Th11. They can me minor 20000 capacity increase upgrades but will surely help those who farm regularly and keep their heroes for upgrade together.
    I am unable to understand how it can be helpful in farming and hero upgrades but I think you are trying to reduce the amount of D.E that your opponent gets when you are having a full or near to full storage.
    Well if that's how you want to change the DE system of the game then the hero upgrades, DE troops upgrades should be changed accordingly which might be troublesome for SC( imo).

Again I have seen many keeping DE storage at level 4 or 5 maybe for the same reason what you have specified.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    I am unable to understand how it can be helpful in farming and hero upgrades but I think you are trying to reduce the amount of D.E that your opponent gets when you are having a full or near to full storage.
    Well if that's how you want to change the DE system of the game then the hero upgrades, DE troops upgrades should be changed accordingly which might be troublesome for SC( imo).

Again I have seen many keeping DE storage at level 4 or 5 maybe for the same reason what you have specified.
    I just want that I am able to store more dark elixir to upgrade heroes simultaneously. My heroes are always down except for CWL. Thus to fill your storage, then upgrade king and then again fill it in a couple of days for the queen. Instead if i could store 240000-250000 dark elixir it would help as I will not have to use it for one upgrade and then collect for next. Instead if I have time I can collect more of it so that it is easy for the next simultaneous upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by RBG2002 View Post
    I just want that I am able to store more dark elixir to upgrade heroes simultaneously. My heroes are always down except for CWL. Thus to fill your storage, then upgrade king and then again fill it in a couple of days for the queen. Instead if i could store 240000-250000 dark elixir it would help as I will not have to use it for one upgrade and then collect for next. Instead if I have time I can collect more of it so that it is easy for the next simultaneous upgrade.
    Soooo.... in both situations you would have both heroes down all the time. The net effect is the same making your request effectively pointless.

Currently:
    1) fill storage to start one hero for X day upgrade
    2) fill storage over the next X/2 days for other hero's X day upgrade
    3) goto 2.

Your proposal:
    1) fill storage to start both heroes for two simultaneous X day upgrades
    2) goto 1.

But you're also asking for only 20k more storage at TH10, which would bring the total storage to 220k. L31 BK and AQ upgrades total 186k. L32 are 202k, L33 are 218k. By L34 the upgrades total 234k. So you'd be able to take advantage of your idea for a whopping 2 upgrade levels.

Right now DE storage is balanced between the storage container and the TH. How would you adjust that balance to give the extra 20k at TH10 and TH11? How would you maintain balance with TH12/13 levels?