Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please improve clan war matchmaking

Exclamation Please improve clan war matchmaking

We just got war and i am th12 number #1 in clan war, where i am against a maxing th13, and the opponent got more th9 than ours, we are doing 10 vs 10 war, we got some rushed and our opponent have no rushed th's, i am writing because i want to improve that part, and in my opinion the top players matchmaking are most importand because we have all 2 attacks each player, if we do this strategy: #1 attacks enemy #1 and #2, and then our number #2 attacks #3 and #4 we will have easy war, and this time i know we will lose becuase as i already said the top player matters the most, if we were against the same th lvl we wont know who will win and it would be more exciting, you should make war matchmaking into th lvls, and if you think it should be whole team that is in that matchmaking make it ONE attack for each player so the top players is not only that matters in the match because we can't attack lower lvls if we have only one attack, so all players in team matters now if we have only one attack in war, if not, make it th lvls in matchmaking. hope you fix this, thank you.

There is no TH matchmaking and there never will be. It will only encourage players to perma max a TH and never upgrade to the next TH, which is exactly what supercell doesn't want.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Thats how game works some times its unfair for you and sometimes its unfair for your enemy. You'll get used to it.

I suggest reading some threads in this forum.
    https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...p/66-Clan-Wars
    If you are running a wide spread of town halls, you are more likely to get an odd match. Share your clan tag there in a thread and people can give you advice.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I've always argued that most wars are won/lost by the top bases, so matchmaking should at least include that criterion. If two clans are a potential match, but one has a TH12 while the other has a TH13 (no matter how rushed), toss out that match, keep searching.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I've always argued that most wars are won/lost by the top bases, so matchmaking should at least include that criterion. If two clans are a potential match, but one has a TH12 while the other has a TH13 (no matter how rushed), toss out that match, keep searching.
    I think there is some consideration given already but it canít be a true match or it encourages players to run perma-max lower halls at the top as they would at worst get a perfect match and much more often have a big advantage again tan opponent with less than max halls.

OP tell us about your th12. Is it max or close? It always has been the case that when you go with that type of top hall (less than th13 but close to max for its hall level) you should expect to match clans with a higher hall often.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvi1997 View Post
    We just got war and i am th12 number #1 in clan war, where i am against a maxing th13, and the opponent got more th9 than ours, we are doing 10 vs 10 war, we got some rushed and our opponent have no rushed th's, i am writing because i want to improve that part, and in my opinion the top players matchmaking are most importand because we have all 2 attacks each player, if we do this strategy: #1 attacks enemy #1 and #2, and then our number #2 attacks #3 and #4 we will have easy war, and this time i know we will lose becuase as i already said the top player matters the most, if we were against the same th lvl we wont know who will win and it would be more exciting, you should make war matchmaking into th lvls, and if you think it should be whole team that is in that matchmaking make it ONE attack for each player so the top players is not only that matters in the match because we can't attack lower lvls if we have only one attack, so all players in team matters now if we have only one attack in war, if not, make it th lvls in matchmaking. hope you fix this, thank you.
    please share clan tag and more detail on your lineup. generally when we see lopsided top based on th level either the top bases are rushed or the weight is balanced out somewhere else in the lineup.

one thing to bear in mind is that i do not believe the current matchmaker properly weights th13. for this reason i have encouraged our 12s to rush to 13 if they came from a maxed 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvi1997 View Post
    Wow mate.. A pause for breath would sure help people digest what you are saying a little better.

I get it that you are a 12, and the oppo is a 13..
    Are the next halls in the roster break down th9s?

You have rushed bases, but they have none.. Are we talking same hall level rushed vs maxers?

Your post leaves too many questions to even start an analysis.
    Clan tag, with a link to the war if and when possible would help.. Is your war log open or closed?

Nobody can help you with this war, since it is already matched..
    But people can sure help you avoid the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    There is no TH matchmaking and there never will be. It will only encourage players to perma max a TH and never upgrade to the next TH, which is exactly what supercell doesn't want.
    Exactly, it looks intentionally as they always match some th higher than other. I know there are lack of players now (due to removal of global and bringing gold pass which is just a money grab) so exact matching isn't possible in 2020's...
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:31 AM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Exactly, it looks intentionally as they always match some th higher than other. I know there are lack of players now (due to removal of global and bringing gold pass which is just a money grab) so exact matching isn't possible in 2020's...
    So how exactly would you know that there are more mismatches and that mismatching is intentional and how do you know that there is a lack of players? Why do you think exact matching was ever possible, let alone not possible in the 2020s?
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.