Thread: People not playing

People not playing

Is there an easy way to find out who hasn't played In a couple months ? Instead of watching their farm to see if there are any changes? Which will be really hard with time differences.

Put a note in the Hood Notifications, and ask?
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

Centennial Club
    Have a leader or Co leader post an attendance check every day for a week. Anyone who doesn't respond isn't active, boot them

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy123abc69 View Post
    Have a leader or Co leader post an attendance check every day for a week. Anyone who doesn't respond isn't active, boot them
    Harsh if Internet has failed or on vacation.

If not done derby, opt out.
    If no contact in 3 or 4 weeks kick.

Mind you, we kick new joiners in 2 days if they won't chat (not allowed by parents, wrong language?) . We have willingness to chat as precondition in about NH ... need it for derby.

This is a good question. My problem is I've noticed some are active on their own I believe but inactive to Derby, chat and helping others. When I stalk their farm I can actually see they are doing well and continually keep leveling up. Another and even bigger problem is when these people are family. How do you get rid of them?! Especially in my case if they started it and invited you in! Then they left me leader and literally left! What would you do about that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Peridotgirl01 View Post
    This is a good question. My problem is I've noticed some are active on their own I believe but inactive to Derby, chat and helping others. When I stalk their farm I can actually see they are doing well and continually keep leveling up. Another and even bigger problem is when these people are family. How do you get rid of them?! Especially in my case if they started it and invited you in! Then they left me leader and literally left! What would you do about that?!
    ~~

I would leave & start my own hood & invite people from old hood that were active in chat & derby to join you in New hood. That way I wouldn't have to worry about what to do about the family in the hood who weren't very active anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniandfly View Post
    Is there an easy way to find out who hasn't played In a couple months ? Instead of watching their farm to see if there are any changes? Which will be really hard with time differences.
    ~~~

I'm the Admin in my hood. I keep a log of who opts out of derby & the date, then the date they opted back in. I allow them to opt out for a month or so. If they don't opt back in in time allotted, If no sign of them being in chat/derby in 2 months, I kick them out. It's in the hoods rules. They at least have to come in chat & say why they are opted out for longer than a month.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniandfly View Post
    I am a co-leader in a NH for my feeder farm, and de facto leader for the last 3 months as our leader is going through a very busy working period. I am not sure if it is an easy way but I try to be fair and I use a few ways to find out who is not active (our NH is a causal derby NH so no-participation in derby is not a fair way for me). Firstly, I check the weekly donation board. My experience is that most of the members who do not ask for donation and do not donate are not playing. So, keep an eye on the donation board to see who hasn't asked for donation and hasn't donated for a while (e.g., 2 weeks). Then, watch their farms for a week or so (even though our NH members are from different continents, watching their farms helps me to see the changes in their farms). Finally, when you decide that a member is not active, add the member as friend and wait for a day or so. If your request is not accepted, then kick the member out. (If your friend request is accepted, then nicely tell the member through the NH chat to donate and help with the requests of the other NH members - if still no activity, then kick the member out). That's what I do.
    Last edited by Lily77; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:17 AM.

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    I would also check the dock. Boat only comes if players log in (without players interaction). If there is a different boat at the dock, it is a sign of (brief) activities in game.

No boat at the dock is either:
    (a) last boat left and player has not logged in since then
    (b) free dock before next boat
    --> cannot conclude, need to combine with other signs

Similar observations (this time requires player interaction) with town and truck order.

The best for me would be attendance check every week. An active player not checking chat for communication is hard to have around, unless the hood is fine with this.