Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No more scrolls in derby?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    This week I have scrolls in each bunny column.
    Lucky you😂. I have a scroll in one of the three bunny columns and this week for the first time in months I have them in the other columns. It is very random.

Farm Level 187. Town 58.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

no scrolls here either also none from bunnies dont feel right that its so hard to get any scrolls and valley do give some but its closed also for like 3 weeks after season so during those weeks no scrolls....

Another way to boost chances for scrolls is to farm top 3 finishes to get those extra top 3 rewards. You leave your current hood and start a new burner one for the derby. You'll be in lowest derby league so top 3 is really easy for the first 3 weeks of your burner hood. You also get chance at custom deco when you're top 3, that's what my hood is after. We left baby farms in the real hood and start random burner hoods to get top 3 for a few weeks. While we're doing that, main hood gets demoted. After about 3 or 4 promotions, we hop over to the main hood (who is now in low league) to get promoted more, leave to start another burner, etc etc.
    Last edited by BigDaddy123abc69; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy123abc69 View Post
    Another way to boost chances for scrolls is to farm top 3 finishes to get those extra top 3 rewards.
    Im not sure this is true. I have finished top 3 at least 3 out of 4 times and none nada scrolls. (or special deco for that matter, bleh)

finishing in top 3 has nothing to do with scrolls (i always finish in top 3)

Is anyone buying the scrolls in the diamond shop? The offer I see is 1 scroll and some land expansion items for 333 diamonds. A bit too rich for me.

-Trish

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I have been getting scrolls in my derbies...sometimes one, sometimes two. This week I am getting two scrolls in the regular Horseshoe columns 4 and 7, and one scroll in one of my bunny columns.

I do a maximum of two rerolls and usually get 3-4 scrolls. Plus I save my coins in the valley to get a scroll.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

All three of my bingo rewards columns offer a permit
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:13 PM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...