Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No more scrolls in derby?

No more scrolls in derby?

I know scrolls have always been rare, but usually you would have 1 sometimes 2 (sometimes none) in de derby. But for the last 4 weeks in a row I have had none. I used diamonds the first 3 times to see if then I maybe would get scrolls, but still none. And now I see that this week again no scrolls with my derby rewards. Do other people have this as well? Im okay with not always having scrolls but now for weeks none it feels a bit hopeless

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    I know scrolls have always been rare, but usually you would have 1 sometimes 2 (sometimes none) in de derby. But for the last 4 weeks in a row I have had none. I used diamonds the first 3 times to see if then I maybe would get scrolls, but still none. And now I see that this week again no scrolls with my derby rewards. Do other people have this as well? Im okay with not always having scrolls but now for weeks none it feels a bit hopeless
    Before shuffling, I had the following: last week one in column 7; the week before one in each of two bunny columns and one in column 7; the week before that none in the bunny columns, but one in column 7.

It seems to fluctuate for me, but I am still getting some.

How close are you to completing your expansion, Hobbitly?

Hay Day level 191 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    How close are you to completing your expansion, Hobbitly?
    Not close, still need 21 plots.

I'm in the same situation! I got 4 scrolls last valley season, but no scrolls from derby in the past 4 weeks! And I also still have a lot of unlocked land plots. Now I decided to stop playing derby after this week. The rewards are crappy and not worth the effort!

Same here. None in derby for several weeks. Only 3 in last valley season.

I still have random scroll in my columns, includign bunny ones.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

This week I have scrolls in each bunny column.

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    Thank you Legend for the Avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    This week I have scrolls in each bunny column.
    And I have none. Things like this annoys me. I don't understand why the randomness has to be so unfair. bleh

And I have none. Things like this annoys me. I don't understand why the randomness has to be so unfair. bleh
    I'm sorry. I'd give you all of mine if I could

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    Thank you Legend for the Avatar!

Randomness unfair

Yep...not a single one, even with two bunny columns.

On the other hand, two scrolls in last Valley.
    Iím looking forward to the new Valley...I had a good time with the last one and came away with a few nice items...including passing up 30 diamonds for the Piggy-Surfer-Dude.
    Level 136, Town 41
    always working on barn and town