Thread: Need a Clan

Trainee

Need a Clan

Hi,

Have been inactive for maybe 3 years and I need to acclamatise with the game. Need a clan that's chill, farms and doing the occasional war. Can attack only on Friday nights, Saturday or Sunday India time.

TH9 and in process of rebuilding. Don't have any restrictons on clan clan location. Oh and I attack with Valkyries so well😋.
    ID is #RPQP9VY8
    Foxtrot

You can join saint warriors will send a invite

Check out Wreck’ned Rebel (#2PVLYQU8P), the feeder clan to the level 17 clan Reckoned Rebel (#2RGJVVJU). We are a level 7 clan that loves war (however it is optional), clan games, and CWL. We are in crystal 3 for CWL. We are looking for TH9+, non-rushed players and you fit the bill! If you’re interested, join our Discord server or message me. The link is https://discord.gg/RYk3xpX.

IGN: Coltssuperfan17 (lv155, TH10), Count deMoney (lv129, TH10)
    I reside in Reckoned Rebel and Wreck'ned Rebel. Check out RR! Check out WR!

Hey would I be able to join, Iím TH10 everything maxed minus heroís, bomb towers, and walls which are one lvl away, looking for an active clan that does wars.. hereís my code #99CY028L... I applied but was rejected for some reason not sure why

Quote Originally Posted by Coltssuperfan18 View Post
    Check out Wreck’ned Rebel (#2PVLYQU8P), the feeder clan to the level 17 clan Reckoned Rebel (#2RGJVVJU). We are a level 7 clan that loves war (however it is optional), clan games, and CWL. We are in crystal 3 for CWL. We are looking for TH9+, non-rushed players and you fit the bill! If you’re interested, join our Discord server or message me. The link is https://discord.gg/RYk3xpX.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by XfireBrandon View Post
    Hey would I be able to join, Iím TH10 everything maxed minus heroís, bomb towers, and walls which are one lvl away, looking for an active clan that does wars.. hereís my code #99CY028L... I applied but was rejected for some reason not sure why
    Check out PR Clapz. We have max donators and we are a new war clan. Currently level 4 with a 15-7 war log. Looking for any active members. Currently at 35. #29YPLLYPG