Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Machine 3D Model ?!

Thumbs Up Battle Machine 3D Model ?!

I can't really remember if it's already told/answered but I really wanted to ask again. Will there be 3D model for battle Machine in the BB like all the heroes have in the home village. I'm not expecting any skins for the Machine as very less people would go for the pass but atleast we could've a 3D modelled battle Machine so that it matches all the other 3D modelled heroes in the home village.

The only reason they would make the BM 3D is if they'd make skins for it
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    The only reason they would make the BM 3D is if they'd make skins for it
    Agreed. Not many people would get the gold pass if there's a BM skin. But it'd be really good to see the 3D Model for the machine.

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    But iif this comes at the cost of those designs that change after upgrades,then I wouldn't want it.The BM looks better with his added detail.
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Agreed. Not many people would get the gold pass if there's a BM skin. But it'd be really good to see the 3D Model for the machine.
    They could sell those BM skins for gems like the other heroes and not include it into the gold pass. That way its an option and not forced down the players throats that pay for the gold pass and don't want it.

Pro Member
    Given SC little current interest in BB, I can’t see a skin coming or the work needed to turn the BM 3D

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L60 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L57 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 | RC: L11 | Max Trophies: 5000+

Millennial Club
    Skins for battle machine won't work as visual of battle machine changes at level 30 ,so how will it affect on the skin

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Skins for battle machine won't work as visual of battle machine changes at level 30 ,so how will it affect on the skin
    Well there were visuals on heroes for the main village as well. But given the visual here in the builder base is different. So I assume adjusting some components of the 3D model for the level 30 battle Machine would work.
    Visual change on the heroes doesn't mean they can't be turned 3D. But, it's all up to SC what they think about the Builder base in upcoming future !

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    They could sell those BM skins for gems like the other heroes and not include it into the gold pass. That way its an option and not forced down the players throats that pay for the gold pass and don't want it.
    Yes, that can be done. Given lower interest of players in the BB, a Builder base exclusive battle Machine skin could be done for the players who are actually interested in the BB.

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Given SC little current interest in BB, I can’t see a skin coming or the work needed to turn the BM 3D
    I see, as the content Update is usually done according to the interest of the player base. SC can prioritize the Builder hall if more interest shows up, but given the interest there are less chances for the 3D model and possible BK skins to be added.