Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lineup reqd. for at least Crystal 3 CWL

Lineup reqd. for at least Crystal 3 CWL

Hi,

I made a new clan a week before. I used the recruitment tool, and it became full soon. So, i am phasing out the lower players slowly, as higher ones join and are growing fast. Now, CWL is approaching. Just wanted to know what lineup would be required to get placed in at least Crystal 3?

Thank you,
    Game Changer
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; September 18th, 2020 at 01:24 PM.

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    My clan is crystal 1 and it's lowest th is 11 last CWL,so your minimum would be th 10 ?
    Last edited by Sudo3326User; September 18th, 2020 at 01:25 PM.
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Hi,

I made a new clan a week before. I used the recruitment tool, and it became full soon. So, i am phasing out the lower players slowly, as higher ones join and are growing fast. Now, CWL is approaching. Just wanted to know what lineup would be required to get placed in at least Crystal 3?

Thank you,
    Game Changer
    First, when seeding a new clan, I believe the system only considers the 15 strongest bases, so there is no reason to leave anyone out.

Second, as far as we know here in the war forum SC is still using the original algorithm from the very first CWL to seed new clans. So regardless of what you do you are likely to be placed well above where you will be competitive.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 60/65/40 heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    First, when seeding a new clan, I believe the system only considers the 15 strongest bases, so there is no reason to leave anyone out.

Second, as far as we know here in the war forum SC is still using the original algorithm from the very first CWL to seed new clans. So regardless of what you do you are likely to be placed well above where you will be competitive.
    Currently, our top is 1 TH13, 2 TH12, 5 TH11, 5 TH10 and 2 TH9. However by the time CWL begins, we would have added at least a couple more of TH12s and 11s and at least 5 more TH10s, i believe. That would make the lowest, a good TH10.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; September 18th, 2020 at 02:17 PM.

We don't know.

If you take a look in the compendium thread, there's a graph with observed weight distributions for G3 and CR1. A viable CR3 is somewhere between, probably somewhat closer to the CR3 distribution.

However, there are anecdotes flung around in here, suggesting an initial seed is off. Specifically, that you'll be seeded a league or two above where you're competitive.

My best bet, is to go with a lineup that'll be viable just below CR3 then.

Anyway, could you provide us with a complete weight breakdown when you do the seeding? I think everyone around here (myself included) would be very interested in seeing the data.
    Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    We don't know.

If you take a look in the compendium thread, there's a graph with observed weight distributions for G3 and CR1. A viable CR3 is somewhere between, probably somewhat closer to the CR3 distribution.

However, there are anecdotes flung around in here, suggesting an initial seed is off. Specifically, that you'll be seeded a league or two above where you're competitive.

My best bet, is to go with a lineup that'll be viable just below CR3 then.

Anyway, could you provide us with a complete weight breakdown when you do the seeding? I think everyone around here (myself included) would be very interested in seeing the data.
    Ok thank you👍. Of course, I will do it when the CWL begins.

Ok thank you. Of course, I will do it when the CWL begins.
    Awesome!

If you want to make us all really happy, you could also be the first to provide CR3 (or wherever you're seeded) data for the entire group!
    Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

Currently, our top is 1 TH13, 2 TH12, 5 TH11, 5 TH10 and 2 TH9. However by the time CWL begins, we would have added at least a couple more of TH12s and 11s and at least 5 more TH10s, i believe. That would make the lowest, a good TH10.
    My friend started a new clan last season and I sent some lower and rushed players to his clan for cwl. The cwl roster was similar to as yours but they had a lot of th10's down the roster with no th9 or below. THEY WERE PLACED IN CRYSTAL 2 AND WERE CRUSHED.
    Remeber your clan will be placed much above than it should be.
    So I can guess, you will be placed in crystal 3 (most chances), crystal 2 (less chances)

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    My friend started a new clan last season and I sent some lower and rushed players to his clan for cwl. The cwl roster was similar to as yours but they had a lot of th10's down the roster with no th9 or below. THEY WERE PLACED IN CRYSTAL 2 AND WERE CRUSHED.
    Remeber your clan will be placed much above than it should be.
    So I can guess, you will be placed in crystal 3 (most chances), crystal 2 (less chances)
    Yes. We would probably be placed in Crystal 3, ig. Attacking would be hard for sure, but my top priority is to at least manage to stay up there without getting demoted, for now. I made a mini clan too. That would give me an excuse to send all the lower townhalls there and make the clan strictly TH10+ for CWL. My minis can also play CWL in the mini clan in Silver or something instead of depending on other clans, ig.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; September 18th, 2020 at 06:17 PM.

With those additions, I would expect you to seed into one of the crystal tiers.. Maybe even crystal 1, since the initial algo was released before TH13 was released.

Expect to struggle tho, as there are plenty of 13s and almost no 10s in that tier.