Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lineup reqd. for at least Crystal 3 CWL

Got placed exactly in Crystal 3, lol. Will post the war weights once battle day begins.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:39 AM.

Out of interest, did you add anything to the original halls?
    I was previously surprised at how high some rosters seeded, given the weights..
    If your accounts are balanced and decent for hall, it aint too bad a start I think.
    a lot of 10s at the bottom will likely hurt you though.

Have you looked at the break downs for the week yet?
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Out of interest, did you add anything to the original halls?
    I was previously surprised at how high some rosters seeded, given the weights..
    If your accounts are balanced and decent for hall, it aint too bad a start I think.
    a lot of 10s at the bottom will likely hurt you though.

Have you looked at the break downs for the week yet?
    Yes. The rosters changed a lot. Our top 15 was 4 TH13s and 11 TH12s(rushed).

The breakdowns seem to be moderate. The first clan is easy tho, according to SideKick.

https://imgur.com/a/jsRby8G
    (We have one more 13 who is our top base, but he has opted out for this war).
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post

The breakdowns seem to be moderate. The first clan is easy tho, according to SideKick.

Hehe lvl 30 AQ at TH13, that's optimistic

Anyway, looking forward to the weight breakdowns. Going to be really interesting to see what CR3 looks like.
    Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

For cwl, I think that was a smart move, by rushing everyone ahead..
    Opens up all the options for attack once those storage are done.. Camps, lab, cc..
    Potion needs to be on tap early doors, but sounding good..
    Only defending once per opposition, and its primarily a game of attacking for stars.

dread to think about regular spin tho mate lol.. But liking your decision..
    Can only choose regular OR cwl as primary war system without big 13s.
    Good luck.

PS.. Took a look at your opposition on day 1.. They done well to come through G1 with that break down.. looking good for you tho.. Just make those dips count mate.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:54 PM.

For cwl, I think that was a smart move, by rushing everyone ahead..
    Opens up all the options for attack once those storage are done.. Camps, lab, cc..
    Potion needs to be on tap early doors, but sounding good..
    Only defending once per opposition, and its primarily a game of attacking for stars.

dread to think about regular spin tho mate lol.. But liking your decision..
    Can only choose regular OR cwl as primary war system without big 13s.
    Good luck.

PS.. Took a look at your opposition on day 1.. They done well to come through G1 with that break down.. looking good for you tho.. Just make those dips count mate.
    >Yes they are costing us a few wars, but the main reason I took them in was CWL. We do have some stronger TH12s but they are taking a break. Some of the TH12s are brand new members and it remains to be seen how many of them actually attacks. Will tailor the second war lineup based on that.

>Yes the day 1 opponents would probably be strong, but cant see their 9s and 10s 3-starring our 12s(assuming that it is their real war lineup, but SideKick proved quite accurate last time).

>The change in the recuitment tool has taken a real hit in the clan and has disrupted all my plans. So, we may be forced to downsize and the 12s which leave would be probably replaced by 8s and 9s, or I may even close the clan. That means that we probably wont be playing CWL next time regardless of the results of the current CWL, unless we get back on track somehow.

>Yes they are costing us a few wars, but the main reason I took them in was CWL. We do have some stronger TH12s but they are taking a break. Some of the TH12s are brand new members and it remains to be seen how many of them actually attacks. Will tailor the second war lineup based on that.
    Yeah mate, happens to most of us casuals.. Not everybody wants in..
    All we can do is put out our heaviest at the start, then play it as it unfolds..
    We also replace no shows as the week rolls on.
    Is medals either way however it turns out..
    Just shoot for those 8 stars.

>Yes the day 1 opponents would probably be strong, but cant see their 9s and 10s 3-starring our 12s(assuming that it is their real war lineup, but SideKick proved quite accurate last time).
    I tend to just look at Clash of Stats for enrolled members..
    Cant really predict what the opposition will bring unless they only enroll 15 or 30 dependent on war size..
    So we tend to prepare for their heaviest.. Not that it matters, we usually fight uphill anyway.

>The change in the recuitment tool has taken a real hit in the clan and has disrupted all my plans. So, we may be forced to downsize and the 12s which leave would be probably replaced by 8s and 9s, or I may even close the clan. That means that we probably wont be playing CWL next time regardless of the results of the current CWL, unless we get back on track somehow.
    Yeah mate, I hear ya..
    To be fair, I have never placed any faith in recruitment, or people in general..
    When I decided to start my own clan I planned ahead and started creating mini's..
    The guy that came with me did likewise once he joined.

Things actually turned sour for me once we opened up, hence why my next venture was a 1 man clan.
    I handed over the clan to him and left for that 1 man band.
    To be fair to him he kept things going.. even though the clan was close to full, wars were a problem due to lack of interest.
    I rejoined after a brief visit to test the water.. There was a bit of bad blood when I left..
    But so far so good.. Clan cant do war when Im on shift, and cwl is tough fitting raids around work, but we get there.

It is a longer term solution, but maybe if you have a small solid core, spawning alts could bring stability going forward.

Yeah mate, happens to most of us casuals.. Not everybody wants in..
    All we can do is put out our heaviest at the start, then play it as it unfolds..
    We also replace no shows as the week rolls on.
    Is medals either way however it turns out..
    Just shoot for those 8 stars.
    Yes. Our top 13 agreed to play this war. He is a max 12. That would provide us with an additional TH13 at the top. Dont think we can easily get promoted to Cr2 with this lineup anyway and we are going to try to stay in this league without getting demoted. The medals are a bonus too. One of the opponents is a one-man clan with all bases by the same person. That would be the toughest to beat, ig.

I tend to just look at Clash of Stats for enrolled members..
    Cant really predict what the opposition will bring unless they only enroll 15 or 30 dependent on war size..
    So we tend to prepare for their heaviest.. Not that it matters, we usually fight uphill anyway.
    Right. As you said, that clan was 1st in G1 last month. They can just troll with this lineup and change to an all-13 lineup in the last second. But we are all planning to just spam electros, anyway.
    Mine will get upgraded to level 2 in the middle of CWL and another guy will upgrade his with the BOF of Gold Pass.

Yeah mate, I hear ya..
    To be fair, I have never placed any faith in recruitment, or people in general..
    When I decided to start my own clan I planned ahead and started creating mini's..
    The guy that came with me did likewise once he joined.

Things actually turned sour for me once we opened up, hence why my next venture was a 1 man clan.
    I handed over the clan to him and left for that 1 man band.
    To be fair to him he kept things going.. even though the clan was close to full, wars were a problem due to lack of interest.
    I rejoined after a brief visit to test the water.. There was a bit of bad blood when I left..
    But so far so good.. Clan cant do war when Im on shift, and cwl is tough fitting raids around work, but we get there.

It is a longer term solution, but maybe if you have a small solid core, spawning alts could bring stability going forward.
    Yes I had kept some alts there which I slowly removed as the clan grew. Bringing them back would be a solution.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:31 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi,

I made a new clan a week before. I used the recruitment tool, and it became full soon. So, i am phasing out the lower players slowly, as higher ones join and are growing fast. Now, CWL is approaching. Just wanted to know what lineup would be required to get placed in at least Crystal 3?

Thank you,
    Game Changer
    Off topic, sorry about that. But do I read correctly you used the recruitment tool and filled your clan that way in a week? This means you are doing something right that a lot of other people are doing wrong. Can you tell a bit more about how you used the tool? Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by RMER View Post
    Off topic, sorry about that. But do I read correctly you used the recruitment tool and filled your clan that way in a week? This means you are doing something right that a lot of other people are doing wrong. Can you tell a bit more about how you used the tool? Thanks,
    Yes I did fill the clan with english speaking players in a week using the tool. I just used the tool like everyone else did. It worked well for me. Still not sure why others are complaining. I can help a bit if you are looking to recruit members for your clan. Cant stay permanently tho.

P.S: If you want to recruit only Maxed TH12+, its a whole different story.