Thread: Want to change my clan name

Want to change my clan name

I created a clan named ABCDE(#LU8VRO8Y) when I was young.But now no outsiders join my clan bcoz clan name is childish.I dont want to waste all my hard work and create a new clan, because it is lvl10 clan.And clan name is kind of offensive ABCDE slang means American Born Confused Desi,So none of the India players join my clan.Me and some of my friends have multiple accounts in clan,which is becoming hectic for us.We need players,so can I change the name?Its not motivating me and my friends to play,if we have to create a new clan.please help us out.Clan name-ABCDE Id-#LU8VRO8Y
    My user name is Maxi and Im leader of this clan.Please help us.

There is "no" way to change clan name.

Only possible way to change clan is:
    - clan name is abusive or contains full name → contact the ingame support and report it → if support agree then it will be randomly named and afaik the leader gets a temporary name for abusive clan name.
    Or
    - become pro e-sport clan and maybe sc grants you a clan name change.

How to contact in game support and report?I tried many times, I'm not able to contact them

Forum Superstar
    You probably have a better chance saying it's your real name (yes there are people with the name Abcde pronounced "AB-si-dee ) than some random acronym you found to fit.

Wont any supercell officials reply for this?Im not able to contact them through help and support.This is poor response from supercell.Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by SdithyaAharma View Post
    How to contact in game support and report?I tried many times, I'm not able to contact them
    Ingame Support In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

Wont any supercell officials reply for this?Im not able to contact them through help and support.This is poor response from supercell.Please help me
    This is a player forum and we are all player like you. The ingame support does not work on any forum.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Ingame Support In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

This is a player forum and we are all player like you. The ingame support does not work on any forum.
    Ingame support that u showed is outdated.Please kindly dont share wrong information

Ingame support that u showed is outdated.Please kindly dont share wrong information
    Actually, it isn't. The link is to a thread with the link for the out-of-game support form. I tested it, and it works.

Support will not change your clan name just because you don't like it. I didn't like my clan name, so I've chosen to embrace its absurdity instead. It does not deter people from wanting to join. Look within your clan for the things you can change to improve your situation. Literally no one cares about a clan name unless it's offensive.