Thread: Happyfarm8403

Happyfarm8403

I am looking for a neighborhood am always a good helper, please

What level are you

🙌Hello!!🙌
    I have a new NH and iím looking for serious derby players🐷🐽, currently itís only me and one another person in my NH, so iím looking for new members..
    I take hay day derbies seriously and if people donít play 3 derbies in a row i kick them out.
    Everyone becomes an elder after first completed derby!
    Currently im in blue rank of derbies but my goal is champions leauge ) so if you are willing to help here are my NH infos:
    Name: LilíDer Bi
    Tag: Y2JJ99G8
    Required level is 40!
    Type: i am looking for helpers, traders, derby focused players, you need to be nice/chatty!
    Hope you join🐮🐷!

👋👋Hello fellow farming addicts! Central Collective is pursuing 6 more equal minded players!

🥇Championship League hood seeking Derby Focused players!

A Collective is defined as- A group of entities that share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together to achieve a common objective.

👩🏼♥🌾🧑🏽♥🌾We are a team of international experienced players levels 35-141 that recently moved on from our original NH. Due to our strategies we always place in the top 3. Our goal is to be within the top 200 on the global leaderboard. We currently have 24 extremely active members! Played a few derbies and want to take it to the next level? We love to support and teach young farms how to be competitive.

☑️Levels 35 and above
    ☑️320/400 only
    ☑️Must have derby experience.
    ☑️Mandatory extra task every week. 10/19
    ☑️Must have discord for easier communication
    ☑️18+
    ☑️English speaking hood.
    ☑️No outside trading. (Thereís no need when you join our hood)
    ☑️ Must be able to finish derby in 4 days or less.
    ☑️Town needs to be at level 13
    ☑️Have at least 6 fishing spots open.

🤩We are friendly, active, and very helpful. Very understanding if you need to opt out for derby! We all have lives! Just let someone know. 🙂

📲Dm me for more info!
    👒Farm Tag: YCJ8PJQR