Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The monthly wall upgrade day

Fresh Spawn

The monthly wall upgrade day

Strongly recommended the monthly wall upgrade day!the currently wall upgrade processing is joyless and hopeless.thats the main reason for losing players.
    To build a fixing wall upgrade festival and divided by every month to stop the players losing.Iím a leader of a clan,itís really upset to see the old fella leaving
    It could be first weekend of every month or every 18th day of the month. Plz save the game!

What exactly do you want? Something like a half price day? Or here, have x number of walls upgraded for free? Walls are only a grind if you leave them until last. Do them along and along and its no problem.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

In some Hadrons like Kaons, strange D mesons, and other such Strange Particles.
    This got me thinking....

I don't think anything should be free.
    So not in support of free upgrades at all.

But an event that lasts for 1 day (as OP's idea suggests), I quite like it.
    How about a reasonable 10% discount on walls for an event that lasts for 1 day.

and gold pass players that have 20%/10% discount active will get additional 10% more discount on walls, during the event. So 30%/20% for them.

Edit: I realized 1 day would be too short of a time -- how about if the event lasts for 2 or 3 days, once a month.
    Edit 2: The event is scheduled randomly.. so that no one knows when its already happening. Kind of a surprise.
    Last edited by StrangeQuark; September 17th, 2020 at 05:23 AM.
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | Farm Tag: #92VP2V0Y
    Town Hall - 13 | My stats here || Farm Experience - 46
    Trying to keep up with all Supercell games - but time's always just not enough.
    YouTube Channel | Instagram Handle | Twitter Handle | Reddit Handle

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeQuark View Post
    This got me thinking....

I don't think anything should be free.
    So not in support of free upgrades at all.

But an event that lasts for 1 day (as OP's idea suggests), I quite like it.
    How about a reasonable 10% discount on walls for an event that lasts for 1 day.

and gold pass players that have 20%/10% discount active will get additional 10% more discount on walls, during the event. So 30%/20% for them.

Edit: I realized 1 day would be too short of a time -- how about if its for 2 or 3 days during the weekends, once a month.

This is something I wouldn't mind. 10% is helpful but not so much that it would help blow through walls. It feels like when I read posts on here, we forget most players aren't close to max and walls and lab are the bottlenecks as Darian said recently on here (dont know how to find it and add it as a quote). A discount day (or weekend) once a month would really help the less active players.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    This is something I wouldn't mind. 10% is helpful but not so much that it would help blow through walls. It feels like when I read posts on here, we forget most players aren't close to max and walls and lab are the bottlenecks as Darian said recently on here (dont know how to find it and add it as a quote). A discount day (or weekend) once a month would really help the less active players.
    I am not trying to sound mean here but why exactly should things be made easier for players who choose to not leave a builder free for walls or who do not upgrade a wall when a builder comes free and before that builder starts another upgrade? Why should things be made easier for those players who choose to not be very active?
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I am not trying to sound mean here but why exactly should things be made easier for players who choose to not leave a builder free for walls or who do not upgrade a wall when a builder comes free and before that builder starts another upgrade? Why should things be made easier for those players who choose to not be very active?
    The players that's truly not active wont likely get the benefit anyway. Its mostly likely the true casual average player that would get more enjoyment out of the game if something like this were added. Also, the only way they'd get the benefit is if they have builders ready during this time.

My last point is for new players, not new accounts. They have to catch up and while walls are significantly easier, we can only say that from the privilege of hindsight. Some still see it as a burden. Knowing there's a once a month event that gves cheaper walls might make the climb seem less mountainous.

Edit: by casual I don't mean people on the forums calling themselves casual. You arent pro but you do more than casual player. I mean the players that log on a couple times a day every couple days
    Last edited by chased123456; September 16th, 2020 at 05:43 PM.

Lots of laughs at this "players are quitting because they want free walls" imagination.
    No, there shouldn't be any free wall or whatever you are trying to suggest here.
    Wall prices have been reduced already so many times that complaining about them being too expensive is just ridiculous.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Forum Superstar
    Sorry but I don't see 10% or even 20% for 1-2days helping anyone that's behind on wall upgrades.

Level 12 walls cost 2.4 million with 20% discount, how many walls do you really think the casual or as someone else put it the less active can or will do during that time? Even if your walls cost 1 million that's still a lot of farming. I don't see someone saying "this 10% discount made wall upgrades fly".

If there is 1 day per month where walls are cheap, then on that 1 day per month everyone will dump all of their loot into walls, and there will be literally no loot available to raid for more walls. It's like a self defeating prophecy.

On the flip side, the days leading up to wall day might reveal a lot of rich bases who are hoarding loot for cheap walls.

Overall, not a good idea.

Thats best idea if they add 1 day wall event for every month. That would be amazing and it will encourge players to play more.