Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Long-time clasher looking for home for two TH13 accounts

Death b4 Defeat Level 19 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champion League III. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure in 3 starring a base. Fun and relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt in and out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention N10 sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Centennial Club
    Masters 3 Clan (Led by a near half century guy):

Hunter X Hunter, a mostly adult war clan, is currently recruiting more players, TH12+. If you are active daily, do base / hero upgrades constantly, and like to war often then we may be a good fit for you. We are a zero drama clan that enjoys winning, but don't lose our minds if we don't. It is a game after all. If you are the type of player that logs on once a day to collect resources, then we are not for you.

Discord is required for all new members. Nothing fancy needed, just a great way to communicate instead of relying on in game mail.

English is our preferred language, but we have people from all over the world in our clan. We have both men and women in our clan, so respect for the opposite sex is required.

War schedule:

Monday spins: Heroes must be available, opt in or out as desired.

Wednesday spins: Heroes must be available, opt in or out as desired.

Friday spins: Fun war, heroes can be upgrading, opt in or out as desired. War log might take a hit, but it keeps everyone active and involved.

Some basic requirements:

- Participate in war from time to time. We war 3 times per week, but it's not required.
    - Opt out of normal wars if a hero is upgrading or if you're too busy to participate
    - Use both attacks in war ALWAYS
    - Donate correctly when you can to help others (No set ratio, just help out)
    - Achieve 1000 points in clan games each month
    - Follow war directions via in game mail / Discord
    - Most importantly....... BE LOYAL!

Please apply in game, with the message "Forums" in your message or send Diggler a friend request if you are under the trophy requirement. Rushed bases with under leveled heroes will be denied. Thanks all for your interest.

Clan Link♥https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=LL880UJQ

Centennial Club
    Greetings, 🍻
    Hi 👋 we are recruiting WAR minded folks for our clan "dark lords". We are a level 15 Competitive TH13 only war clan which offers you lots of friendly challenges and events. We are an RCS verified clan and are placed in Champions 3 league for CWL. We are seeking solid Th13 attackers who have the ability to three star maxed Th13 bases. We use different strategies like zap lalo, hybrid and yetismash and get lots of triples because of our well developed discord server and an excellent leadership that enables us to communicate and plan our hits well, we also offer competitive league play (5v5) in leagues such as FWL, MLCW so if you are looking for a clan that wants to win every single war yet play in a relaxed chill environment then we might be the right fit for you! In order to join us you will need to apply through our discord server only ! https://discord.gg/d98NcDy ! Have a great day!

💀Skull Brawlers 💀| #LQJO2282 | We Brawl For Stars!!

Tap Or Click Here For More

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Fear Boners (Tag #LQ888RG), Gizzarchads (#2PJUV8UCO) & RSG (#29GPUVYLY)

About Bregan D'aerth:

21st level war clan
    CWL League: Masters League II
    435 war wins
    Currently ranked 5,523rd in the world and 266th in the United States

About Fear Boners (our AAA affiliate):
    16th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters II
    309 war wins
    Currently ranked 19,821st the world, 1,339th in the US

About Gizzarchads:
    8th level war clan
    CWL League: Crystal I
    30 war wins

About RSG:
    5th level war clan
    CWL League: Gold I
    19 war wins

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels

Fear Boners' Requirements:
    TH13 with 130 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 100 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 70 combined hero levels

Gizzarchads' Requirements:
    TH13 with 70 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 55 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 40 combined hero levels
    TH10 with 30 combined hero levels

RSG requirements: Currently accepting all accounts. We recently took over this clan and we're looking to build it up into a winner. Right now it mostly serves as a clan for players who don't make the lineup in the other 3 clans to fight in CWL.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Italy, Turkey, Nepal, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, France, Ireland, UAE & China i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    3) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    4) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    5) Always read clan mail
    6) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    7) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    8) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Fear Boners. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Fear Boners is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, and all of my 12s. No 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL in Bregan or in Fear Boners.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Check out our clan post....we might be a good fit.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ClantTouchThi5
    CoC (12/2014) TH Level: 13 Clan Lvl 16: ClantTouchThi5

ClantTouchThi5 #2U9PRJ0
    Clash Tag# 28QQQ9QPR

We are New Brits! An adult only clan with a relaxed nature but also an organised level 18 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We're currently looking to further strengthen our War and CWL lineups and I believe that you would be an excellent addition to our clan.

The Specifics:
    Clan Wars: We typically war 2-3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks.

Clan Games: We have completed the top tier in every Games.

CWL: We are currently in Masters III. We fight with mostly TH 13s and TH 12s. We try to rotate people that are interested in fighting in CWL through a sign up prior to the start based on everyone's availability.

What We Are Looking For From You:
    Must be over the age of 18
    Be able to download our clan app Band (we use this for discussing war strategies and keeping in touch outside the game)
    Be active
    Use both war attacks

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 18 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Send me a PM
    TH 13 Lvl 213 Heroes: 75/75/50/20 #2VURP90QR
    TH10 Lvl 117 Heroes: 40/30 #YGRQLQYUY

Letís talk https://discord.gg/pFDBy2

Pretty much guaranteed to be in CWL at this point - clan is rebuilding, could do with your help

#288RVJJ