Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Long-time clasher looking for home for two TH13 accounts

Trainee

Long-time clasher looking for home for two TH13 accounts

My clan of 3-years recently disintegrated and I am looking for a new home for my 2 accounts.
    Both are (basically) max TH13.
    I am not the guy who watches 11 videos and tries 26 friendly challenges before my war attack, but I don't go in blindly either.
    Looking for NO DRAMA, laid-back, somewhat competitive clan that likes to war, CWL, CG, etc.
    I am approaching the 1/2 century mark and have a son that also plays. His clan would drive me insane in about 7 minutes, so please, no teen clans looking for a sugar daddy.
    Look forward to hearing from folks.

Feel free to give us a look. I just hit the half century mark and know what you mean. We are laid back, no drama. Not as chatty as some unless there is a war going on. We have quite a few 13s, our lowest are 11s so no worries about being expected tobe a donation mule.

#8UCRP8CL. MN ICE. Mostly US based but we do have players in Europe. Adult clan. We war twice a week (optional), always max clan games, and are in crystal 1 for war leagues. Everyone is put on the league roster to get medals but only volunteers actually war. No drama. No silly rules. Just adults having fun. The one rule we do have, do your war attacks. If you don't have time, opt out. No worries. Opt in, attack. Put piper sent you in the invite if you drop by.
    Last edited by Piper139; September 16th, 2020 at 03:42 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned
    Hi, this is the clan for you, and since you match all the wanted descriptions then plz come and join right away - Elite Warriors #2Y99CPCPU. If you're unsure then just come and check it out.

About us
    We started out as a group of friends who all enjoy playing this game and then we decided to start a clan of our own. We are a casual clan but we are/will become a serious clan. We push for everyone to do as best as they can in all events (clan games, cwl, wars). We are looking for people(s) that are willing to help me and my friends to help build this clan together. I am currently the leader (my in-game name is har har) of the clan and have played the game for 1.5 years but I am an active, experienced (I follow a lot of YouTubers) and patient.

We are more than happy to have new players come join our clan - Elite Warriors - 2Y99CPCPU. - We are an international clan.
    We started the clan 3 months ago. The clan is lvl 3 and almost lvl 4 and has about 11 th12+ (I can remember exactly how many but we have at least 11 people) who can donate siege machines and highish lvl troops since their mostly rushed.
    We have 46 members - but we are currently getting rid of some other inactive lower lvl townhall players like th7 and below. So more space!
    We do back to back wars!!
    And you always get troops when you request!!!
    WE are currently in silver 2 - but will be getting progressively better as the clan progresses.

Who we NEED! (which is you in case you were wondering)
    We are looking for a person(s) that want to come join and help build this clan together and be the equivalent of a second leader!

But they need to be:
    - PATIENT (I have to express this since it takes a long time before the clan has been modified and changed until we are a really good, serious clan)
    - th9+ (Rushed bases is fine as long as they are active daily. Th12+'s would be extremely welcome as the more th12+s can provide with better troops and siege machines.)
    - Active daily - This ensures that you see whether you are in war and other stuff like that.
    - Attack in war - (to make this clan a high lvl we are going to need to win wars so plz do both your attacks if your in the war, thanks)

- Donate when you can (I understand if someone asks for an edrag or something that you don't have then you don't need to donate but plz donate when you can so all players are convinced that this is a good clan and they will stay. This is also how I tell whether your active or not.)
    - Plz, be loyal to our clan by not hopping between clans!
    - Read the clan mail! (This is very important as we will be communicating important information such as who will be getting the cwl.)
    - Plz, be respectful and kind!

******ALSO, WE CAN UNDERSTAND IF YOU MISSED A WAR ATTACK OR SOMETHING BECAUSE WE ALL STILL HAVE A LIFE BUT PLEASE MENTION WHY YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT LATER, thanks. *****

!!!! Now that you know the requirements, there is one more, MASSIVE, VERY DIFFICULT thing that remains to be done!

You just NEED to join.

p.s. Wait, that actually doesn't sound that hard to do.

HOPE TO SEE U THERE and can't wait to have someone to help me build this clan.

p.s.s The clan name - Elite Warriors - #2Y99CPCPU (the clan leader, me, is called "har har")

Millennial Club
    Link to clan: https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...le&tag=R09229J
    Have a look B2B war (optional)
    US based but im from asia and got few more from asia feel free to hop in if youre intrested
    And yes got some adult like in mid 40s but mostly in mid 20s no one below 20 though
    Last edited by RH69; September 16th, 2020 at 05:38 PM.

Hi Colin. I totally get being particular about clans, especially with all the drama some are filled with. Come check out our family at Jesus Reigns.
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=PC8GQP0Q

#KingdomHearts. We are a Level 20 Champs 3/Masters 1 English speaking Christ-centered WAR/CWL clan that puts JESUS first. We have 5 CWL clans for our family (13s to 10.5) so everyone gets to participate. Warriors need to be able to 2-3 star maxed bases (fcs upon arrival to determine which of our 3 war clans is a better fit). If this doesn't describe you, then our 2nd clan would be a perfect fit...more relaxed.

VERY ACTIVE #family, caring about one another & encouraging each other daily. Super friendly, most time zones repped, very organized, dedicated leadership team, relationship first, authentic, CWL/tourneys/war/50x50/tournaments/max Clan Games. Everyone gets to participate in CWL (no bench warmers). Being a Christian isn't required to be in our clans, but respecting our relationships with Jesus is.

Jesus Reigns...all 5 clans
    ~War 3x a week and take Sundays off.
    ~Super friendly and no drama/foul language. 90% adults.
    ~A family that prays and plays together, stays together.
    ~Constant donations - over 100,000 donations last month alone.
    ~FCs to your heart's content.
    ~Level 20!! Other clans at 14, 11 & 10
    ~Core Leadership Highly Organized (spanning all clans).
    ~#Team First motto

We are a worldwide clan comprised of pastors, bible study teachers, business owners, upper mgmt, realtors, teachers, nurses, military personnel, police officers, missionaries, and families. God's not dead, He is surely alive!!

​APPLY IN GAME! Discord strongly encouraged.

Jesus Reigns (level 20 - Champs 3-Masters 1): 13 and 12.5 competitive War/CWL clan #PC8GQPOQ https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=PC8GQP0Q
    Jesus Reigns 2 (level 13 Master 2): 13s down (more relaxed-can war with a hero down) #282UCC890
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=282UCC890
    Jesus Reigns 3 (level 10 Crystal 1) .... teaching war and farming clan for all levels #28JPUJJG
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=28JPUJJG2
    Jesus Reigns 4...CWL and event clan
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=Y2J09RJC

Current Opening for 3 star TH13 War Experts!
    Apply in Game at #PC8GQP0Q.

May God Bless you richly!
    Dawn aka Momma Bear of Jesus Reigns

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by KingColin123 View Post
    My clan of 3-years recently disintegrated and I am looking for a new home for my 2 accounts.
    Both are (basically) max TH13.
    I am not the guy who watches 11 videos and tries 26 friendly challenges before my war attack, but I don't go in blindly either.
    Looking for NO DRAMA, laid-back, somewhat competitive clan that likes to war, CWL, CG, etc.
    I am approaching the 1/2 century mark and have a son that also plays. His clan would drive me insane in about 7 minutes, so please, no teen clans looking for a sugar daddy.
    Look forward to hearing from folks.

Hi Colin, not sure if I'm late to the party, given that everyone literally pounces on th13s here. However I lead a UK based War clan. We are in champs 2 for cwl, max clan games n I'd like to think we do okay in wars as well. I'd lie if I said a war loss doesn't bring some drama .. However we have a core group of players who've been clashing together for the last 4 years despite my rants n mood swings.
    Most of us are from UK n USA but some are from other parts of the world

If its something you can see yourself being a part of. Give us a shout. Just request n mention forums please, as I'm always suspicious of people who try to join.
    The Muts Nuts (level 18) #YLGJ29R0

Party Clashers - #2PCVGRP82

About Us:
    We are a new clan formed of a few real life friends looking to make a clan to its max potential. We really want to see this clan pop up and reach its max potential!

Upcoming Plans:
    Once somewhat established with a decent population we will start with Wars, we hope to war 3 times a week, though at the start, we might work into it.

What do we want?:
    •We want loyal clansmen to join us on our journey. Those who don’t request every opportunity they get but donate when they see the chance
    •People wanting to build our clan
    •Active players who are friendly and mature

Concerning Elder and Co-Leader:
    Both of these will be obtainable for clansmen
    •Elder- Earned through trust and showing us that you are for our clan, whether by donations, or helping the lower THs with basic tips.
    •Co-Leader- Will be a highly respected promotion if approved by the Founders, after you go above and beyond for the clan to help us grow and prosper among the ranks.

Haha, we sound like a good fit. We're competitive, but don't treat the game like a second job. Constant (optional) war, good activity/donations, 2 CWL lineups, and zero drama. Come by and do a couple wars with us, see what you think.

Veni Vidi Vici
    #P98L89UV
    DaHolla - #2QC2CL8U0
    Veni Vidi Vici - #P98L89UV

Hey Colin,

I think you would be a great addition to our clan!

ProfangHulagang | Townhall 9+ | Clan level 14| Social/Constant War | Max Clan Games | CWL Crystal I League | Join Request “Brandor sent me” |#PL9RLCVQ

Come See us on Discord♥https://discord.gg/ma4apTE

We are a Mature, North American, English Only, Clan Game Maxing, League War killing, Constant War Clan with a great core group of experienced guys. Always Welcome aboard, and if we dont see you, happy Clashing!
    Brandor100 TH13 (Max) | Leader Profanghulagang Level 14| #PL9RLCVQ
    We are a North American Based, English Only, Clan Game Maxing, League War Killing, Constant War Clan
    If you are interested in Joining us, Submit your request with "Brandor sent me"
    Or come check us out on Discord https://discord.gg/ma4apTE

Hi Colin,

Our clan (GlobalKnights) is looking for non-rushed, loyal and active Adult members (TH10+).

Our current members are aged mainly in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s.

We do have regular Wars, but not large groups, through upgrades. If you are still interested please read on.

A little more about our clan;

Our Clan:

· Our Clan is currently a lvl 15XP
    · The Members are Mature (20+).
    · We are an active clan, that equally understands the need for a game and life balance.
    · We have a loyal and solid group of members, with current membership fluctuating around 40 to full.
    · The core of our members (25+) have been with our clan for over 18 months or longer.
    · We support all fellow members, responding to donation requests promptly and more specialized troop requests ASAP.
    · Members chat frequently in conversation about game advice, strategy, posting bases for attack practice, sharing defence and attack replays as well as general conversation.
    · Our members are from various places of the globe (USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Philippines, Finland, Hawaii to name a few) so donations and chat is generally frequent 24/7.
    · We are a hybrid farming and war clan that likes to participate in Clan Wars and CWL. The option to opt in or out of War is the members choice.
    · Our rules are basic and a Guide Only.
    · We all get on very well, we are chilled out and enjoy some of our down time playing Clash.

If you feel this is the type of clan you would like to be a part of, please come and check us out.
    Search for our name as spelt (GlobalKnights) or our Clan Tag(#8C28P98L).

We are currently set at Invite Only, so just request to join and mention you are From the Forum.
    Our clan is very friendly and will welcome you on entry.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Clan Leader: Sir Paul D
    TH13 : XP 224
    Clan Name: GlobalKnights
    Clan Tag: #8C28P98L